Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im a manchild

Cheers Bro, about the only half-decent trait I have, trust me lol. I've been told by some members on here that I voicemog them, I genuinely never thought of voice-over stuff, though I think I might be a little bit to monotone perhaps? I'll give that fiveer a check, can't hurt I guess. Mainly I spend alot of my time drawing and doing shit like that, making those mosaics I make of Incel killers is a particular cope of mine right now:

Reading all about their history and shit life that drove them to "Go E.R", and then getting the mosaic together I usually feel better once I get that creative side of me in gear from time to time, moreso now that I don't have alcohol as a cope anymore. Have just finished one of Cho Seung-Hui that I'm gonna make a thread about in a little bit, am not too happy with it though as I don't think I got the nose right, bloody Ricecel's are so featureless lol (No offense intended to my Ricecel Bro's, but it's my opinion)

Post #26 in this thread has some of my random doodlings:

Post #26 on this thread has some of my random doodlings.
damn you got a lot of talents ngl
you really should try and ascend with something, maybe open a youtube channel about your life experiences (or literally any other thing which can be interesting as you sound like you can say something very retarded but still sound smart and interesting),
chances of you actually getting a good income from this is very low tho (with your voice chances are much higher thought) but it might be a good cope anyways as you get attention and a place where you can vent your stories and a small amount of money ofc (or big depends on how much successful you are)

You dont become a man until you have PIV sex

Therefore Im a 23 year old child, a manchild :feelsbadman:

Do you agree?

Id rather stay a manchild than be an adult, as it's expensive to be alive and I ain't even having a good time.