Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im a manchild

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
You dont become a man until you have PIV sex

Therefore Im a 23 year old child, a manchild :feelsbadman:

Do you agree?

I wholeheartedly agree
Until you've broken in a teenager and split her in half with your cock then we will forever be little incel boys

Do you agree?
I'm equally as much of a manchild and I'm 36.

All generations starting with the millenials are full to the brim with manchilds and other types of broken people. Societies became way too dysfunctional.

Yes.

There are certain informal rites of passage you need to have completed by age 22, when college is over and adult life begins. Having kissed, cuddled, having had a first GF and having had sex are all very important milestones in teenage life of a heterosexual male. Crucial milestones that set you up for the next stage in life: young adulthood.

You don't get to skip steps in life. Incels remain trapped in a permanent state of pre-adolesence.

Last edited:
I have read somewhere that an intimate relationship lets your personality mature and you become an adult.

I'm 29 now and I feel like I'm 17, I play video games all day long and I have very few interests that adults my age should have.

I agree and I'm the same. If you are a (involuntary) virgin adult male, you are a manchild.

I wholeheartedly agree
Until you've broken in a teenager and split her in half with your cock then we will forever be little incel boys
brutal truth. a 50 year old incel is less of a man than a 14 yearold chad

Yes.

There are certain informal rites of passage you need to have completed by age 22, when college is over and adult life begins. Having kissed, cuddled, having had a first GF and having had sex are all very important milestones in teenage life of a heterosexual male. Crucial milestones that set you up for the next stage in life: young adulthood.

You don't get to skip steps in life. Incels remain trapped in a permanent state of pre-adolesence.

never began. brutal

If you can drive you are not a manchild.

Also notice how the word "man"child is only used for men, not for females: "An adult male whose behaviour and tendencies resemble that of a child."

Yes.

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

There are 29 year old chads who are only 5% as mature as you. Getting sex with zero effort doesnt make you more of a man, it just makes you more socially desirable, which I would say makes you only more socially desirable and nothing else.

Is it considered driving if your car has a slushbox?

I dont know how not to granny shift and double clutch like you should

My mother raised me like a girl and today still they both treat me like it as well, I moving out and try to become independent from their bullshit, a man has control over his destiny, its only women who stay at home and have to take what is thrown at them. If I dont succeed I will have to kill myself after all to regain the last bit of dignity I might have.

age 22, when college is over and adult life begins
Brutal

never began. brutal

The landmark Donnelly study mentions this explicitly:
Pervasive in our respondents’ accounts was the theme of becoming and remaining off time in making normative sexual transitions, which in turn perpetuated a celibate life course or trajectory.

Incels are chronically, sometimes irreversibly 'off time' when it comes to making important life transitions from one societal role into another one. And this is why no amount of sex robots or whores or therapy is gonna fix inceldom, because you subconsciously and consciously know its not a valid substitute for missed life transitions. You may have gotten your dick wet and/or experienced a little emotional catharsis, but fundamentally you remain an outsider trapped in limbo.

Last edited:
Any idiot can have sex, as long as one doesn't care for the law. I do not agree that one is not a man unless they have carnal knowledge of a woman.

The landmark Donnelly study mentions this explicitly:

Incels are chronically, sometimes irreversibly 'off time' when it comes to making life transitions from one role to another. And this is why no amount of sex robots or whores is gonna fix inceldom, because you subconsciously and consciously know its not a substitute for missed life transitions.
agreed

even if i get surgery, i'll still be a loser socially

Do you agree?
I disagree.

We are born male or female.

There is no "becoming a man/woman/adult" it's just fake bullshit people make up

Also notice how the word "man"child is only used for men, not for females: "An adult male whose behaviour and tendencies resemble that of a child."
Thats because women are garnered for their youth and beauty
women that act like children is seen as cute and endearing. Also acts as a facade so we think they are more innocent and virgin than they really are

as soon as a man hits puberty all women want him to act older and “grow up”/“man up”
men are wanted for their experience and wisdom. Both come from age and experiences.
That is why we incels are a;ways forecer in boy territory. We never received the experiences (i.e. Teenage pussy) that form growth which decelops into wisdom

It’s over man, you’ll never really grow up at this point, after missing everything.

just southasiamax brah

I have read somewhere that an intimate relationship lets your personality mature and you become an adult.

I'm 29 now and I feel like I'm 17, I play video games all day long and I have very few interests that adults my age should have.
Same here.

8 year old Chads fuck their teachers, we are below children, more like toddlers.

dont agree
look at soyboys collecting shit like little kids, eveb they have had girlfriends

Last edited:
I disagree.

We are born male or female.

There is no "becoming a man/woman/adult" it's just fake bullshit people make up

Ever notice that examples of the whole becoming a man thing use people like John Wayne, Clint Eastwood and Bruce Willis?

Basically being a man to them is being tall, good looking and white and having the ability to win any fights you or other people start.

The only way for a sub 8 male to be considered a 'man' is to sacrifice himself for women and society. No thanks.

Ever notice that examples of the whole becoming a man thing use people like John Wayne, Clint Eastwood and Bruce Willis?
do you mean like the actors or their characters?

yea I agree and im not even human

I wholeheartedly agree
I wish I could split a teenager in half with my cock

What's PIV

(P)enis (I)n (V)agina sex

How come you dont know

giphy.gif

fuck your video looks so comfortable and depressing at the same time
That's pretty much my life Bro, as I'm not that mobile anymore. At least I get looked after here, better than where I was this time last year :yes:

That's pretty much my life Bro, as I'm not that mobile anymore. At least I get looked after here, better than where I was this time last year :yes:

fuck man, I read the thread, I hope things get better, you got my respect for all of the things you went through
and why aren't you that mobile?

holy shit your room is so much better than mine

I'd post a vid but I don't want to risk relatives seeing it

fuck man, I read the thread, I hope things get better, you got my respect for all of the things you went through
and why aren't you that mobile?
Where I am now is bliss compared to the 5 and a half years of being a Homelesscel/Alcoholiccel, carers come in and drop meals around and clean the place, help me dress etc. I only got into this place as I nearly died in December through kidney failure, and that screwed my already fucked-up liver, pancreas and heart, all through 20 years of Alcoholmaxxing. Was in hospital for about 3 weeks and then decided to give rehab one last go (I failed rehab loads of times, but thought I might as well give it one last try. Then if it fucked up again, well then at least I could drink myself to death knowing I had genuinely tried my best to give up alcohol and it wasn't good enough), done 3 months in there and the council put me in this supported living facility where I'm looked after and can LDAR in comfort.

It's fucked up that as an Incel you literally have to nearly die for the government to finally help you, they didn't give a shit before that and I was told many times that it wasn't their problem that I was homeless, and it's not their policy to help single adult males. Though if you're a foid who gets up the duff or an immigrant who steps off some banana boat you get a house and every state benefit going.

Sorry for the long post and rant Bro lol, just winds me up that Incels are treated worse than shit. Oh to answer your question, I struggle really badly with walking and getting dressed, and generally anything due to a combination of Peripheral Neuropathy (which makes my legs like jelly) and intense pain from Pancreatitis and Liver Cirrhosis. My own fault for drinking like a champion for 20 years.

Where I am now is bliss compared to the 5 and a half years of being a Homelesscel/Alcoholiccel, carers come in and drop meals around and clean the place, help me dress etc. I only got into this place as I nearly died in December through kidney failure, and that screwed my already fucked-up liver, pancreas and heart, all through 20 years of Alcoholmaxxing. Was in hospital for about 3 weeks and then decided to give rehab one last go (I failed rehab loads of times, but thought I might as well give it one last try. Then if it fucked up again, well then at least I could drink myself to death knowing I had genuinely tried my best to give up alcohol and it wasn't good enough), done 3 months in there and the council put me in this supported living facility where I'm looked after and can LDAR in comfort.

It's fucked up that as an Incel you literally have to nearly die for the government to finally help you, they didn't give a shit before that and I was told many times that it wasn't their problem that I was homeless, and it's not their policy to help single adult males. Though if you're a foid who gets up the duff or an immigrant who steps off some banana boat you get a house and every state benefit going.

Sorry for the long post and rant Bro lol, just winds me up that Incels are treated worse than shit. Oh to answer your question, I struggle really badly with walking and getting dressed, and generally anything due to a combination of Peripheral Neuropathy (which makes my legs like jelly) and intense pain from Pancreatitis and Liver Cirrhosis. My own fault for drinking like a champion for 20 years.
feel free to vent as much as you want bro, I read it all, you have a very interesting life story

and do you live in Europe or a welfare state? also where have your family been this whole time? and how did you get into the point you became an alcoholcel?

feel free to vent as much as you want bro, I read it all, you have a very interesting life story

and do you live in Europe or a welfare state? also where have your family been this whole time? and how did you get into the point you became an alcoholcel?
Live in the UK, so I guess I'm lucky in the sense we have welfare here and I've been on Mentalcel NEETbuxx for almost 6 years. It's crap if you're homeless as a single male though as they legit don't care and won't do fuck all to help you get a place as they are not "obligated" to help single males, they only helped me because of a legal loophole that forced their hand and that was thanks to the nurses/doctors in the hospital I was in, for which I am forever in their debt. Basically when I was admitted to hospital, they always ask you a million questions, and when I said I was homeless they were pretty concerned about discharging me onto the streets when I was fit to leave, so they discharged me into the care of the council. Which meant the council (Local Government) had a legal obligation to sort out rehab and a place for me to live afterwards, as I was a warden of their care, whether they liked it or not :feelskek:

Here's a thread I made about it, it's got videos of the rehab and stuff:

My mum kicked me out as she was fed up watching me kill myself with alcohol, plus I can be quite nasty when I drink and it was too much for her which was fair enough. She still gave me lots of money and that when I needed it, even though she knew I was spending it on booze, guess she seen what a shit hand life dealt me as an ugly man and wanted me to be somewhat happy with my chosen cope. Haven't spoke to my brother, sister or father in many, many years.

Well I started drinking at 16 in 1999 and it was a great cope to numb the pain of being an ugly 5 foot 4 manlet, I knew there was no hope even 20 years ago, it's SOOOOOOOO much worse in 2020 as an ugly male. I really feel sorry for the younger generation of Incels, there was no Tinder or basically any kind of recognisable Internet even, back when I grew up. Incels today have things tonnes worse and it's only gonna get harder and harder.

Live in the UK, so I guess I'm lucky in the sense we have welfare here and I've been on Mentalcel NEETbuxx for almost 6 years. It's crap if you're homeless as a single male though as they legit don't care and won't do fuck all to help you get a place as they are not "obligated" to help single males, they only helped me because of a legal loophole that forced their hand and that was thanks to the nurses/doctors in the hospital I was in, for which I am forever in their debt. Basically when I was admitted to hospital, they always ask you a million questions, and when I said I was homeless they were pretty concerned about discharging me onto the streets when I was fit to leave, so they discharged me into the care of the council. Which meant the council (Local Government) had a legal obligation to sort out rehab and a place for me to live afterwards, as I was a warden of their care, whether they liked it or not :feelskek:

Here's a thread I made about it, it's got videos of the rehab and stuff:

My mum kicked me out as she was fed up watching me kill myself with alcohol, plus I can be quite nasty when I drink and it was too much for her which was fair enough. She still gave me lots of money and that when I needed it, even though she knew I was spending it on booze, guess she seen what a shit hand life dealt me as an ugly man and wanted me to be somewhat happy with my chosen cope. Haven't spoke to my brother, sister or father in many, many years.

Well I started drinking at 16 in 1999 and it was a great cope to numb the pain of being an ugly 5 foot 4 manlet, I knew there was no hope even 20 years ago, it's SOOOOOOOO much worse in 2020 as an ugly male. I really feel sorry for the younger generation of Incels, there was no Tinder or basically any kind of recognisable Internet even, back when I grew up. Incels today have things tonnes worse and it's only gonna get harder and harder.
Brutal life, it's nice to see that you at least got some help

btw did you consider doing voiceovers or something like that? (fiveer might be a good place to start), you have a very good voice, it's very manly
and you have a really nice accent, also the way you talk is very clear (plus the way you look doesn't matter in voiceovers)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lsUjqINLaQ&feature=emb_title

Considering this wasn't recorded with a professional mic or anything makes it very amazing

Last edited:
btw did you consider doing voiceovers or something like that? (fiveer might be a good place to start), you have a very good voice, it's very manly
and you have a really nice accent, also the way you talk is very clear (plus the way you look doesn't matter in voiceovers)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lsUjqINLaQ&feature=emb_title

Considering this wasn't recorded with a professional mic or anything makes it very amazing

Cheers Bro, about the only half-decent trait I have, trust me lol. I've been told by some members on here that I voicemog them, I genuinely never thought of voice-over stuff, though I think I might be a little bit to monotone perhaps? I'll give that fiveer a check, can't hurt I guess. Mainly I spend alot of my time drawing and doing shit like that, making those mosaics I make of Incel killers is a particular cope of mine right now:

Reading all about their history and shit life that drove them to "Go E.R", and then getting the mosaic together I usually feel better once I get that creative side of me in gear from time to time, moreso now that I don't have alcohol as a cope anymore. Have just finished one of Cho Seung-Hui that I'm gonna make a thread about in a little bit, am not too happy with it though as I don't think I got the nose right, bloody Ricecel's are so featureless lol (No offense intended to my Ricecel Bro's, but it's my opinion)

Post #26 in this thread has some of my random doodlings:

Post #26 on this thread has some of my random doodlings.