Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "I'm a lesbian but my girlfriend asked me if she could fuck Chad. Twice"

Lesbian cuckold wtf :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Didn’t read.
“”lesbians””

A lesbian getting cucked by her self-proclaimed lesbian girlfriend?! :feelskek::feelskek: Rare lifefuel.
I stayed available during the first round of sex to make sure she was okay and I was there if she needed me
:foidSoy::foidSoy:

the second time took so long because he was struggling to stay aroused
And yet they tell us "volcel if you wouldn't." :feelsclown: Poor Chad drove 3 hours to fuck an ugly "dyke".

she’s now confident that she’s physically attracted to guys until the clothes come off
Suuuure. And yet this happens:
despite playing YouTube loudly I could still hear her moans
Classic foid, lying covertly.

Shit sounds pathetic. This is why I hate lesbians sometimes because they do bullshit like this.

Holy fuck :feelshaha: This was pure lifefuel

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 10 50 44

Even women get cucked by women. There is something seriously wrong with this gender

Even women get cucked by women. There is something seriously wrong with this gender
they ate the apple and ruined it for all of us, woman are the ultimate lolcows

The root of all problems in the world was to take the need of a woman seriously and follow her will

That is how it works, in no religion ever did a woman have a position of power. Even the Bible starts with a woman fucking over a man. And Muhammad was dictating some strict rules and what women and can and can’t do. Since 500 years ago men realized women were trash

Lesbian cuckold wtf :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lesbians dont have a choice when their partner wants to get dicked down :feelsohh:

If the foid gave herself to men more often, she would stop being lesbian and her delusions of feeling love for another foid would fall apart :society:

nothing much to say besides chadsexuals.

Yep all women are bisexual

Lesbianism is a term solely used to describe confused foids. Not only in sexuality, but in all areas they tend to be incompetent.

Women cucking each other holy shit :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back