Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "I'm A Hot Piece of Disabled Booty"

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-

View: https://youtu.be/YSP8gOXMajM

This genetic hazardous waste smvmogs this entire forum combined to a different dimension. Despite her being a legit subhuman, she still has this sassy bitchy roastie attitude (you have to watch the video in order to understand what I'm saying). She calls herself "a hot piece of disabled booty", "cute" and "a catch". Absolutely zero self awareness.

Even her standards are astronomically high and she is looking for "a man with substance, which is hard to find nowadays" (translation: Chad).

Additionally, she is an influencer and an activist, which means that she receives more positive attention than high level wageslaves and probably earns more money than your average wageslaving peasant, despite her leeching of social security and being 100% dependent on others. Objectively speaking, she even lifemogs every sub4 man on this planet.

This date is probably staged, but she said that she hooked up with a 51yo guy and had many relationships before that (hard to tell if she said "have" or "haven't" due to her subhuman voice). This is what happens to low SMV men in countries where prostitution is illegal, they have to date bottom of the barrel women in order to get their dick wet.

It's so unfathomably over for men in 2021.

How would a guy fare in her situation? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

SMVmogged by a literal 1,5/10 woman :feelsrope:

soys will tell you that these abominations have an accurate sense of judgement as to what men are subhuman and which aren't. female choice is somehow eugenic when even this deformed paraplegic thinks she stands on equal genetic footing with an above average male, female narcissism knows no bounds.

Last edited:
SMVmogged by a literal 1,5/10 woman :feelsrope:
*0.5/10
soys will tell you that these abominations have an accurate sense of judgement as to what men are subhuman and which aren't. female choice is somehow eugenic when even this deformed paraplegic thinks she stands on equal genetic footing with an above average male, female narcissism knows no bounds.
High IQ. Mediocre and even subhuman holes pollute the gene pool, which is the main reason for inceldom

She agreed to go on a second date only because she read him and determined that he was a "nice guy" cuck within a minute of interaction. She will use him until she gets bored with his nice guy personality and move on back to the bad boys that she usually hooks up with.

She looks, acts and talks like your typical post-wall bar slut.

Ew whT a ugly creature

. Despite her being a legit subhuman, she still has this sassy bitchy roastie attitude (you have to watch the video in order to understand what I'm saying). She calls herself "a hot piece of disabled booty", "cute" and "a catch". Absolutely zero self awareness.

Even her standards are astronomically high and she is looking for "a man with substance, which is hard to find nowadays" (translation: Chad).
awalt :lasereyes:

Her looksmatch already went from ash in the incinerator to dust in the air.

“Last week I hooked up with a 51 year old “
-“You get that elderly discount when you go to IHOP that’s cool “

should have been drowned at birth

Just imagine leaving the sweet sweet food jungles of el Salvador only to hook up with a floppy opinionated flake...

Who bought that crippled scank a van?
(@LastGerman thoughts?)

Like dating a crass basic bitch but with extra... uh..... steps?

Tesla iq
Just imagine leaving the sweet sweet food jungles of el Salvador only to hook up with a floppy opinionated flake...

Who bought that crippled scank a van?
(@LastGerman thoughts?)
Where's von Stroheim

bought to you by soys.

It should be a punishable offense to reproduce with a literal subhuman like her.

Her looksmatch got aborted after birth :feelsclown:

she is lucky to be disabled hot booty in US, in most other parts of the world she would already be rotting alive because of how bad medicine is and in a simple wheelchair that needs strength to drive around

Her looksmatch got aborted after birth :feelsclown:
Her looksmatch would have got thrown off a mountain by the Sparta incel inspector.

InfatuatedNegligibleAmericanbulldog-max-1mb.gif

This genetic hazardous waste smvmogs this entire forum combined to a different dimension. Despite her being a legit subhuman, she still has this sassy bitchy roastie attitude (you have to watch the video in order to understand what I'm saying). She calls herself "a hot piece of disabled booty", "cute" and "a catch". Absolutely zero self awareness.

Additionally, she is an influencer and an activist, which means that she receives more positive attention than high level wageslaves and probably earns more money than your average wageslaving peasant, despite her leeching of social security and being 100% dependent on others. Objectively speaking, she even lifemogs every sub4 man on this planet.

This date is probably staged, but she said that she hooked up with a 51yo guy and had many relationships before that (hard to tell if she said "have" or "haven't" due to her subhuman voice). This is what happens to low SMV men in countries where prostitution is illegal, they have to date bottom of the barrel women in order to get their dick wet.

Omfg. Life is a fucking joke in 21st century:feelsclown:

This is why the idea of femcels is a laughable concept. Life on tutorial mode with cheats.

Meanwhile men struggle just from having mental disabilities. Well, I’m not sure weather I can say that I suffer from a physical disorder too or not since I have coital celphagia but I suppose not, I don’t know.

Completely over for men in 2021. This thing should have been gassed. :feelsrope:

Proof of female hive mind