Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm a homophobe

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★★★
I hate gays for having the sexual freedom I'll never have, I don't have the freedom of choosing my sex life because other people's rejections, seeing gays choosing their sex life with so much freedom outrages me, they don't deserve to have that freedom, they deserve to be forced to not have their gay desires satisfied, if I suffer then they should suffer with me.

Gays are LGBT+, which is a leftist community, gays are leftists and not the intelligent kind of leftist, but the woke and childish kind of leftism that loathes private property and wants to destroy it despite our society depending on it (I'm a social democrat, but even if you're a tankiecel and disagree, you still have to admit that wokeism is a toxic form of leftism).

I hate people who think identity is something you choose instead of something imposed on you by nature, you can't decide to become a woman, it's not something you decide, nature decided it for you, I didn't decide being a human, but if I identified as an animal it would be ridiculous, because it's not something you choose, your identity isn't that important and if you think otherwise you're a fucking narcissist.

Last edited:
Men have lower standards so ofc gays will have less trouble fucking eachother, Foids have hypergamy which is a whole different levels, Faggots will fuck anything that moves aslong as it has an asshole.

Gays are LGBT+, which is a leftist community, gays are leftists and not the intelligent kind of leftist, but the woke and childish kind of leftism that loathes private property and wants to destroy it despite our society depending on it.
Faggots suck but screw private property. Only personal property should be allowed, yo

Men have lower standards so ofc gays will have less trouble fucking eachother, Foids have hypergamy which is a whole different levels, Faggots will fuck anything that moves aslong as it has an asshole.
True, but even lesbians can fuck easily, that's why I fucking hate them, ther genitals should be mutilated so they stop having what we can't have, that's equality.

True, but even lesbians can fuck easily, that's why I fucking hate them, ther genitals should be mutilated so they stop having what we can't have, that's equality.
Lesbian will take chad cock or horsecock, Shes female just like other females.

I hate people who think identity is something you choose instead of something imposed on you by nature, you can't decide to become a woman, it's not something you decide, nature decided it for you
Very true. Identity is not something you can choose, a man will never be a woman and a woman will never be a man buy some people nowadays don't seem to understand that

Faggots suck but screw private property. Only personal property should be allowed, yo
Strongly disagree, I support welfare states like nordic countries but private property is in my opinion incredibly fundamental.

But anyways, we can still agree that wokeism is a toxic form of leftism.

Very true. Identity is not something you can choose, a man will never be a woman and a woman will never be a man buy some people nowadays don't seem to understand that
You can perceive yourself as a woman if you want, but I shouldn't be forced to agree.

I hate faggots who act like faggots

"Phobia" Means an irrational fear of something. Hate how the left have redefined it's meaning.

Gays are disgusting as people and dangerous to have in politics.

i hate all sex havers