Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a genius

Saber

Saber

Officer
★★★★★
So I had this bright idea to stop taking my anti-depressants since they made me not be able to fap (as much) and didn't rly help me. Well now I got withdrawal cause apparently you're not supposed to randomly stop taking them. AMA

What does withdrawal mean

I've done the same in the past, I had some feelings of getting sudden shocks in my brain and some other shit I can't remember anymore, but it's shit

What does withdrawal mean

So I had this bright idea to stop taking my anti-depressants since they made me not be able to fap (as much) and didn't rly help me. Well now I got withdrawal cause apparently you're not supposed to randomly stop taking them. AMA
Has taking SSRIs impacted any cognitive functions? Stuff like short term memory, long term memory, problem solving, reaction time etc.

Has taking SSRIs impacted any cognitive functions? Stuff like short term memory, long term memory, problem solving, reaction time etc.
not that I've noticed, only been on meds for 1.5 months and in small doses still. Only real things I noticed is it absolutely killed my sex drive and possibly made me more sleepy/inclined to just lay in bed