Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im a former incel and one of my female friends has a crush on me. Im so scared right now.

Im an incel in denial and one of my female friends has a crush on me. Im so scared right now. *

The problem as a guy (unless you're Chad) is that you don't tend to get much female attention so when you do it's such a huge deal that you obsess about it and overthink it.

It's just easier for women to move on and to engage with different guys because their SMV is so much higher.

fakecel, rape and kill this nigga

"Now my friends jokes dont bother me, i developped a self-depreciating humor and it helps me not being mentally destroyed by their jokes."
This retard took the redpill advice on making fun of yourself serious instead of cutting off his "friends"

Btw. i checked this guys posts and apparently he and the foid are a couple no but he keeps posting about how insecure he feels about being a manlet and a fatcel. At this point he is asking to get gaslit by Redditors