Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m a family-cel

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
I’m one billion percent certain that if my family wasn’t sadistic and evil I would’ve been a celebrity or something like that or very rich and high status

I am looking at my old school pics these days and i look so much better than literally every one of my classmates and I was more successful than them

But then my families extreme sadistic abuse started and I become to be sad or angry ,mentally ill and very depressed

They were beating me and then saying that I need to apologize to them and I apologized ,even after my final fight with my father I said I apologize and I wish I hadn’t done that but real stuff is I didn’t think that I just said those things to make him feel superior and make him help me still

These people I call family had beaten me till I cried and begged them to stop and then I pissed myself ,after this they were shouting at me and making me cry and say that I must apologize to them

All of my family was saying that I deserved all these beatings and abuse :(

I don’t know what did I do to deserve this shit

I’m looking at my class mates right now and they seem so much like an adult and a man while I’m like a ugly deformed kid

I’m sure my growth was stunted and sabotaged by my family ,even the doctors we went said this

My mother didn’t care for me while she put our abusive father in the house , this guy doesn’t pay for anything either not that he has money ,my mother is the one who has money ,my father only does the abusive chores where you beat just your male kid while doing nothing to your female kid

After I got bigger and stronger they stopped the phsical abuse

And after I started attacking and beating them which I never have any regrets whatsoever they said that I was evil and shit

I want to write so much more here but I don’t want to rn I feel terrible

I’m one billion percent certain that if my family wasn’t sadistic and evil I would’ve been a celebrity or something like that or very rich and high status

I am looking at my old school pics these days and i look so much better than literally every one of my classmates and I was more successful than them

But then my families extreme sadistic abuse started and I become to be sad or angry ,mentally ill and very depressed

They were beating me and then saying that I need to apologize to them and I apologized ,even after my final fight with my father I said I apologize and I wish I hadn’t done that but real stuff is I didn’t think that I just said those things to make him feel superior and make him help me still

These people I call family had beaten me till I cried and begged them to stop and then I pissed myself ,after this they were shouting at me and making me cry and say that I must apologize to them

I’m looking at my class mates right now and they seem so much like an adult and a man while I’m like a ugly deformed kid

I’m sure my growth was stunted and sabotaged by my family ,even the doctors we went said this

My mother didn’t care for me while she put our abusive father in the house , this guy doesn’t pay for anything either not that he has money ,my mother is the one who has money ,my father only does the abusive chores where you beat just your male kid while doing nothing to your female kid

And after I started attacking and beating them which I never have any regrets whatsoever they said that I was evil and shit

If you can move on, then never see their piece of shit faces again. But if you are trapped, then keep getting revenge like they did to you. Never forget how they treated you when you couldn’t defend yourself.

If you can move on, then never see their piece of shit faces again. But if you are trapped, then keep getting revenge like they did to you. Never forget how they treated you when you couldn’t defend yourself.
I’ll die in this wretched place .. but the only thing that keeps me alive is my thirst for vengeance

Thanks for your kind words though bro I appreciate it

It changed your whole bone structure?
You can see it on saved or abused animals

How that positive loved animals look good and abused ones look dead

@Med Amine

@Gendocel

@WuhanFriedPuppies

Thoughts on this can you read my life story

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181702705Friday, January 15, 2016 2:22 AM CST
"man i remember being 13"As do I. Constant and redundant criticism/physical-abuse from narcissistic relatives.I am very joyful at the fact that the majority of the pitiful scum has been cleansed via death during the succeeding nine years.

Beat up your dad in minecraft

Since your country's child protective services failed you, you're entitled to reparations from your parents.

On a completely unrelated note, the Chinese word for robbing your abusive parents is 爆金币 (gold coin farming), where the abused child extracts monetary compensation from his parent by repeatedly beating them (in JRPG video games).

Fucked up if true. I can relate to not being incel due to looks, but other factors. I can't relate to having an abusive family in any way. I was lucky af to have two loving parents and a loving sister. Overly-loving, I wish they'd have been harsher because I wouldn't still be living at home in my late 30s but would have been forced to confront reality and my problems, instead of hiding from them.

I watch the giant troll Jesse Lee Peterson sometimes on Youtube. He talks constantly about the need to forgive your Mother and Father, he brings basically every problem back to that. He coats it in religious nonsense but the underlying idea seems solid, and seems to be what you need to try to do.

Since your country's child protective services failed you, you're entitled to reparations from your parents.

On a completely unrelated note, the Chinese word for robbing your abusive parents is 爆金币 (gold coin farming), where the abused child extracts monetary compensation from his parent by repeatedly beating them (in JRPG video games).
What’s that

Fucked up if true. I can relate to not being incel due to looks, but other factors. I can't relate to having an abusive family in any way. I was lucky af to have two loving parents and a loving sister. Overly-loving, I wish they'd have been harsher because I wouldn't still be living at home in my late 30s but would have been forced to confront reality and my problems, instead of hiding from them.

I watch the giant troll Jesse Lee Peterson sometimes on Youtube. He talks constantly about the need to forgive your Mother and Father, he brings basically every problem back to that. He coats it in religious nonsense but the underlying idea seems solid, and seems to be what you need to try to do.
Bullshit

Why the fuck I would forgive them ? I’m not some pathetic piece of shit

Bullshit

Why the fuck I would forgive them ? I’m not some pathetic piece of shit
To let go off all the hate anger you have to carry because of them and their actions. Because that isn't hurting them, it's hurting you. That's the point of forgiveness, it isn't about the other person. That's why they say "forgive (so you can let go of the anger/hate/negative emotions) but don't forget (so you allow them to hurt you again)".

Some sage said "all hate is self-hate". Again, this means that any hate you have, you're the one has to bear it. Not the person/thing you hate. We're solipsistic creatures. If we hate others it gets directed at ourselves and if we hate ourselves it gets directed at others. It doesn't matter which way round it is, whether the hate comes from within or without, whether it's justified or not. You're the one it's making unhappy. Actively hanging onto it doesn't make any logical sense.

That's the basic idea. What's the purpose of being angry at them? Unless you're planning on murdering them or hurting them in some way, you're only hurting yourself by being angry at them.

No you're a mentally lost cel

At a certain age you have to hit your parents back. Any youngcels reading i recommend training a combat sport and knocking your dad the fuck out, he will stop hitting you.
The best age to do it is 16-17 since you almost have a adult body but theyre still responsible so they cant kick you out

I’m taller
So you're Tall AND you mogged all of your classmates?

What the fuck are you doing larping on this forum? Your low IQ paired with depression makes you a mentalcel, and we all know that mentalcels are only truecels when they have incel tier looks.

My guess is that you won't be here for long, tee hee

At a certain age you have to hit your parents back. Any youngcels reading i recommend training a combat sport and knocking your dad the fuck out, he will stop hitting you.
The best age to do it is 16-17 since you almost have a adult body but theyre still responsible so they cant kick you out

Crippled by guilt, though.

Crippled by guilt, though.

Anyway:

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

What the fuck are you doing larping on this forum? Your low IQ paired with depression makes you a mentalcel, and we all know that mentalcels are only truecels when they have incel tier looks.

It’s not low iq you dumb fuck

I dislike people in general cuz I’m smarter than them

Fucking idiot

You think you’re so smart cuz you’re evil and treacherous behind everyone’s backs? Your just a piece of shit weasel

That is not smartness fycking moron

I wish you live with people like my parents

We would see how you would be

You’ll get eaten alive you bitch

I feel you brocel family really fucks you up it's sad you have no control over what family your born into your environment means alot to. My family is full of low IQ lazy hyper religious ugly ass ethnics.

Stress and depression can do that

Have you ever seen a depressed good looking person
Childhood Depression affects your genetic expressions/epigenetics which is why all my relatives mog me.

You said that you are able to physically overpower your dad. Make sure he compensates you with money for what he's done.
Yes he does rn

He also paid for one of my cosmetic surgeries

I can’t beat him 1v1 though he’s like Arnold Schwarzenegger while I’m Ryan Reynolds

go ER on them unironically

Mods don't strike you down for bragging because we all know that you're just a subhuman coping, literally no one will take it seriously

Mods don't strike you down for bragging because we all know that you're just a subhuman coping, literally no one will take it seriously
Maybe you’re right

It’s not low iq you dumb fuck

I dislike people in general cuz I’m smarter than them

Fucking idiot

You think you’re so smart cuz you’re evil and treacherous behind everyone’s backs? Your just a piece of shit weasel

That is not smartness fycking moron
You call yourself "smart" yet you type like a retarded 16yo.
English is not my first language, not even my second, and I still speak it better than you do Mr. Smartypants

You are a -cel.

You call yourself "smart" yet you type like a retarded 16yo.
English is not my first language, not even my second, and I still speak it better than you do Mr. Smartypants
No

Cope until you die little bitch

You’re the one who’s typing n like a kid