Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm a European woman. I needed some help if there are dating sites or places where I can meet Bangladeshi men.

slav over
curry begin

Just Be Curry strikes again.

Behind the screen:
Listentomesaariamcomingonline

Xe only has 2 posts

Seems bait but ok. BUMP

Just be ethnic is law
Ban all ethnic "cels"

I love how "she" feels the need to explain her attraction to Bangladeshi men as if it's some kind of Zoophilia.

Lifefuel for curry men

Larp. Like most Reddit shit

I love how "she" feels the need to explain her attraction to Bangladeshi men as if it's some kind of Zoophilia.
It is zoophilia and bestiality. Curries are beasts.

notice how in the second post she says she wants "masculine and manly" men AKA Chad. Just Be Chad strikes again.

JBC
but if shes interested I can assure that I have a currychad personality but with white skin :chad:

2 total reddit posts. Atleast make this shit believable next time. Zero effort smh.

She's either trolling or had a recent lobotomy

I wonder how many retards here bought this
As you can see quite a lot which I couldn't believe myself but I guess inkwells are sometimes just as gullible as normies kek.

It's so odd to see. Maybe she likes short, unathletic, brown men? If so, I'm in.

LMAO. Houston is full of desperate browns and blacks. Like literally, probably more than 60% of the population. That whole thread has to be bait.

Astroturfing, 100% of Non-Hispanic White toilets are loyal to Non-Hispanic White men, 100% of coloured toilets are loyal to Non-Hispanic White men.

Non-White people in Europe will go extinct after a few generations as their toilets only go for White men.

LMAO. Houston is full of desperate browns and blacks. Like literally, probably more than 60% of the population. That whole thread has to be bait.

Being non-White as a male is a sexual death sentence.

No matter if this is either a man or a woman, whatever this is, is screwed in the head, that's why I'd advise men to indulge in cognitively demanding tasks and not to be a brain rot zombie sex maniac or cuck like this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back