Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a developer, we should create our own cryptocurrency for the incel cause

C

Cryptocel

Greycel
Incels are some of the most marginalized people in society. The current financial system is set up to destroy us so why should we contribute to it? I'm a developer and I can create a crypto currency. I was thinking of making a cryptocurrency for incels and our crypto currency could be the next bitcoin.

Once I create the currency I'm thinking of giving away some for free to incels and then we will do an ICO to collect money and raise the price of the currency. So the incels here that got in early will be able to make a lot of money from it. What do you guys think?

The crypto currency ecosystem has exploded this year from like $20billion to over $600 billion. Honestly if we do this properly our crypto currency can have a market cap of $100 million easily and people that really get behind our coin can most likely make $100's of thousands easily. The incel community is bigger then it seems so once we give all the incels something to look forward to I think everyone will really get behind it. Imagine everyone converting their neetbux into our currency that right their would make our market cap explode.

This way we'll escape inceldom and receive both money and status... or will we?

give me exactly the resources you used to learn about crypto, then I'll give you an answer

A Good Friend said:
give me exactly the resources you used to learn about crypto, then I'll give you an answer

I'm self taught crypto currency is a new technology and there are no courses that properly teach it. There is no point being a collegecel when you can make millions with crypto.

imnotanincel said:
this is dumb just because all the incels give money for the ico doesnt mean they will earn from it. nobody will buy the coin and thus incels just lose out more, losing money is literally suicidefuel for some people so do not believe this idiot’s promise of making money from it.
the only way we would all make money from this if the ico is targetted towards chads and stacies while we incels pull the strings at the back, once all the dumb chads and stacies give their money they’re left with a useless coin!!

op is retarded, if u think incels have the capability of even inflating a coin to 100 mil cap ur delusional. op is probably a fakecel looking to make a quick buck off our neetbux!!

Not to mention we're about five seconds away from mainstream media doing exposes on the horrible shit done with crypto. By then the value will drop when it becomes too well associated with dark markets.

imnotanincel said:
this is dumb just because all the incels give money for the ico doesnt mean they will earn from it. nobody will buy the coin and thus incels just lose out more, losing money is literally suicidefuel for some people so do not believe this idiot’s promise of making money from it.

the only way we would all make money from this if the ico is targetted towards chads and stacies while we incels pull the strings at the back, once all the dumb chads and stacies give their money they’re left with a useless coin!!

op is retarded, if u think incels have the capability of even inflating a coin to 100 mil cap ur delusional. op is probably a fakecel looking to make a quick buck off our neetbux!!

Look at all these retarded coins, every coin in the top 100 has over a $100 million market cap and most of them are completely uselesss: https://coinmarketcap.com/

Our currency actually has a use and a cause the incel cause will catapult this coin to over $100 million market cap easy.

Seems like some people here like getting financialcucked by the central banks. Crypto is literally the #1 way to get money and improve your life.

The number of autists/robots/NEETs/blackpillers is growing, and they're more likely than normies to be interested in crypto, but it has to be promoted well to succeed. Nobody wants to buy into "LoserCoin", for example, even if it's to invest in a cause or make their voices heard or whatever, when there are so many potentially more profitable altcoins out there.

Crypto is a scam. You can thank all the normies for keeping it alive, but trust me, they'll all leave soon. Pull out now, before it is too late.

I think I could find great ways to market this with some help.

I'll make my fortune on my knees, thank you.

Globalist Jews want to eradicate all currencies to form one international coin for all too use. It was their plan all along. 

Unregulated crypto currencies will bring an end to our American Civilization, and make us all slaves to the rich who own all of these coins, which happens to be majority Jewish owners.

Anonymous said:
Globalist Jews want to eradicate all currencies to form one international coin for all too use. It was their plan all along. 

Unregulated crypto currencies will bring an end to our American Civilization, and make us all slaves to the rich who own all of these coins, which happens to be majority Jewish owners.

You are mistaken my man. If you understand crypto, then you'd understand that crypto is not owned by any group of Jews/globalists/the elite. For the elite to shut down crypto, they'd have to basically turn off the internet.

http://www.returnofkings.com/126043/how-cryptocurrency-is-destroying-the-jewish-globalist-banking-cartel

chaoslogos said:
You are mistaken my man. If you understand crypto, then you'd understand that crypto is not owned by any group of Jews/globalists/the elite. For the elite to shut down crypto, they'd have to basically turn off the internet.

http://www.returnofkings.com/126043/how-cryptocurrency-is-destroying-the-jewish-globalist-banking-cartel

Roosh advocates for cryptos  only because he invested early on, & not because he believes it will end Jewish control of our societies. 

Are we actually going to pretend no Jew has made any large investment to these cryptos? I'm almost certain it is not owned by average person, but by the richest people. 

It is all speculation anyways, no one is actually buying it for drugs or blackmarket items like they used to. It is treated mostly as an investment where it's gains come ONLY when people buy in.

Also, the fact that exchanges can shut down all trades at any moment without alert is a bit worrisome.

We should sue the government and medical industry after all the humiliation we've been through just because of our looks.

I doubt any of the popular exchanges would take you on, which is quite important if you want exposure and volume.

I'm in.

Give me that free coinos and I'll help get it big

crypto doesnt make sense. why would american government allow use of crypto, if after that they will have insane inflation of US dollar and thats their only legitemate power in the world - their money. whats the use of dollar if every schmuck can walk in with a bitcoin and buy whole wallmart.

dont make another ERC-20 token

what are some use cases for the coin?

caturday said:
what are some use cases for the coin?
If you can't answer this question OP, there's no point continuing your line of thought.

A currency's value is tied to ways it can be used, and there's literally no value in "buy this coin because incels have it too". You need to set up a marketplace or service where the coin could be usable.

dr-problematic said:
crypto doesnt make sense. why would american government allow use of crypto, if after that they will have insane inflation of US dollar and thats their only legitemate power in the world - their money. whats the use of dollar if every schmuck can walk in with a bitcoin and buy whole wallmart.

The American government started bitcoin and controls it 100%. I've read speculative articles on it and they all miss the mark, which is that nothing of this magnitude would be allowed to continue by the powers that be unless they were the ones who started it.

Everything about it indicates that it's the biggest conspiracy of all time. A new fucking currency that is only mentioned in passing by MSM and even 'conspiracy' websites? Fuck me, this is the end of the world. Get ready for WW3 and big changes within a couple years.

Cryptocel said:
Incels are some of the most marginalized people in society. The current financial system is set up to destroy us so why should we contribute to it? I'm a developer and I can create a crypto currency. I was thinking of making a cryptocurrency for incels and our crypto currency could be the next bitcoin.

Once I create the currency I'm thinking of giving away some for free to incels and then we will do an ICO to collect money and raise the price of the currency. So the incels here that got in early will be able to make a lot of money from it. What do you guys think?

The crypto currency ecosystem has exploded this year from like $20billion to over $600 billion. Honestly if we do this properly our crypto currency can have a market cap of $100 million easily and people that really get behind our coin can most likely make $100's of thousands easily. The incel community is bigger then it seems so once we give all the incels something to look forward to I think everyone will really get behind it. Imagine everyone converting their neetbux into our currency that right their would make our market cap explode.
Not trying to rain on your parade but thousands of people have already created alts they want to pump and dump. It's pure luck when it works.

Maybe instead we should create something like "FeministCoin" and get a bunch of feminists to buy it, we pump the price and offload to them a worthless currency.

Cryptocel said:

Do it brah. Need some extra cash

have no fucking clue how this cryptocurrency shit works but it sounds dope

I don't really trust people with 3 posts coming here, claiming to be incels and basically advertising a ponzi scheme to clueless loser virgins.