Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'M A COWARD PSYCHOPATH

Screenshot 20230313 143808 DuckDuckGo

Jfl. Normies love to pretend that our only issue is inceldom. Like yeah, I'm sure the userbase here consists of neurotypical Chads who go to parties, have a network and friends, have money, have a functioning family, but just can't get a date. That's definitely our only issue.

don't they know about the suicide forum or what ?
reacting to one post seems like a huge deal

After having read their arguments regarding your post, i've reached somewhat of an epiphany.

Women are fucking badass, man. Think about it, Ada Lovelace invented the first computer algorithm and is the SOLE if not main reason we can access this forum.

I genuinely think my ideation of suicide has been completely erradicated right now. I cannot thank IT enough. I'm going to have a shower right now, book therapy sessions with a female therapist, watch every movie with a strong female protagonist, pull myself up by my bootstraps and absolutely OWN my fucking looks.

Before I do all this I need to delete my incels.is account, because frankly, this place is literally disgusting; full of misogyny, full of racism, full of biological untruths and is an actual death cult that lures teenagers in.

Yes, I'm 5'2", yes, I'm balding, yes, I have a dead-end job as a janitor, yes, I'm indian - but who fucking cares? Life is AWESOME and full of opportunities and life only begins to blossom when you love yourself first.

Reddit logic is just mentally ill people getting social validation by following NPC script.

View attachment 718696
Jfl. Normies love to pretend that our only issue is inceldom. Like yeah, I'm sure the userbase here consists of neurotypical Chads who go to parties, have a network and friends, have money, have a functioning family, but just can't get a date. That's definitely our only issue.
>bullied in school by savage niggers
>bullied by girls too
>disfunctional family
>grown up with my grandma who beated (this bitch already beat my head in the wall) me and close me in the all childhood
Inceldom is just a consequence of my life, not root of the problem

View attachment 718696
“when that is totally normal” jfl

why browse that shitty sub and give them attention

View attachment 718696
:smonk::feelsclown: