Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m a Broken Machine

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
A broken human.

How am i gonna fix myself after not having any sort of fun in years and going straight into a job with the goal of working non stop and living a boring life for the rest of my life? I have no life fuel. Literally. Life fuel is real. No friends, no close family to rely on. My purpose and hobby in life is gone. All i have is a boring 9-5 and a book to write.

Last edited:
Can't offer any advice since I'm even more broken than you are as a NEET diseasecel truecel. :feelsjuice:

you rot and wait until the next life . If something is to hard that means god didn’t want you to have it .

A broken human.

How am i gonna fix myself after not having any sort of fun in years and going straight into a job with the goal of working non stop and living a boring life for the rest of my life? I have no life fuel. Literally. Life fuel is real. No friends, no close family to rely on. My purpose and hobby in life is gone. All i have is a boring 9-5 and a book to write.
K chico