Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m A 5/10,6/10 Looking Guy Is This Bad?

archaicalchemist22

archaicalchemist22

…,,,All My Life…,,,
-
Woman tell me I’m not unattractive but I’m like hey you’re not saying im attractive either. Guys tell me the same thing. I guess that means I’m average. Or can be perceived as higher or lower. Regardless I’m incel. I can’t get a fucking date to save my life. Your thoughts? Will this get me banned? If so, why? Elliot Rodgers was an incel and a 7

you're probably less attractive than you think

Holy shit.
No this will not get you banned. He has a bad amalgamation of a white and an Asian. His jaw definition seems okay but his manletism (5'9) and frameletism in an rich white area where average is 6' really killed him.

Don't forget since 2020 it's 8/10 6'3 or death (or LL if you have decent enough basis to start with)
:feelshaha:

:feelshaha: Holy shit I know I’m below average guys

Woman tell me I’m not unattractive but I’m like hey you’re not saying im attractive either. Guys tell me the same thing. I guess that means I’m average. Or can be perceived as higher or lower. Regardless I’m incel. I can’t get a fucking date to save my life. Your thoughts? Will this get me banned? If so, why? Elliot Rodgers was an incel and a 7
Your average And if you’re not at least Chad lite you’refucked

I’m normal for Christ sake. Still hard incel.
How old are you? If you’re older than 20 probably older since you missed out on teen love If younger than 17 you’re probably a fakecel who just needs to try harder

How old are you? If you’re older than 20 probably older since you missed out on teen love If younger than 17 you’re probably a fakecel who just needs to try harder
Nigga please i been missed out.

Yeah sub 8 is law no one wants a 5 or a 6

Sub 7 or sub 8 no one will ever look at 4-5-6 people like us