Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m 6’3 tall and I can’t get a foid. It’s all about face

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
I’m 6’3 tall and I can’t get a foid it’s all about your face.

face and frame. there are diminishing returns after 5'9 but 6ft is ideal

Its all about the face when you already have the height. Without height face is nearly irrelevant.

you should be getting hunted by very ugly and short women, at least

I’m sick of this height cope. If you’re under 5’7 then yeah I understand but I have friends around 6ft and they can’t get anything either.

My female cousin is also 6'3 and believe me she can get dates.

Last edited:
My face is a 10 out of 10, and i can't get a foid , it's all about height. :feelstastyman:

Depends on your country, 6'3 does nothing in Germany or the Netherlands
that is also true and something ban-happy ethnics should keep in mind, NGL

I’m 7’1 tall and I can’t get a foid it’s all about your face.

Biggest cope post I've ever seen

Also, I don't have much to say on height vs face, except unless you are like 6'3+ and have a face comparable to or worse than St. BlackOps2Cel, I don't think you are an incel physically.

Saw a dude who is the same as your height, his face is very crooked(skeletal) , I think he has class 3 malocclusion . Even he has a pretty good looking gf(a Becky) who is 5 feet 3(same as my height). She was good looking but kind of.....I don't know...maybe a bit mentally off(not crazy but something is not right, maybe autism ,who knows)

yea but way easier to 3rd world max being tall

everyone knows its over in the west so thats not really even a point to make

I'm 6'2" and have a decent frame despite being underweight, and due to that fact, I have been called a fakecel on here for years, yet I am one of the only 2017cels left (and, at that, one of the very handful of Nov7cels left). Face and height go hand in hand, if you don't have both then you can't get shit, and my very existence of being on this site for five fuckin' years is definite proof of that.

Last edited:
When you're just 5'5, no matter how handsome you look you won't get laid:feelsbadman:

It's not 'all about' any single factor, it's more like if you're only good at one thing yo need to be the absolute best, otherwise you need to be good in multiple categories

I’m 7’1 tall and I can’t get a foid it’s all about your face.
Cool bro I'm 8'4 and can't get a gf it's all about your face, over for tallcels

I'm 6'2" and have a decent frame despite being underweight, and due to that fact, I have been called a fakecel on here for years, yet I am one of the only 2017cels left (and, at that, one of the very handful of Nov7cels left). Face and height go hand in hand, if you don't have both then you can't get shit, and my very existence of being on this site for five fuckin' years is definite proof of that.
what do you weigh? i am also tall and underweight

you're literally the dream height for 99% of women bro just slay tier beckies bro.

LvCfia2grHYl
D4e6b00b685ac60d2b43a35bdf270fa0
7KNCpIWcRHgl
DO IT

The absolute state of .is

Be careful OP this is considered humble bragging and a bannable offense

Nah fuck you. If I had 6' 3'' height I wouldn't even care about my inceldom. In fact, I'd willingly remain a KHHV for life if I could make that trade and would be completely fine with that. At 6'3'' you will mog most guys and have an intimidation factor that would satiate me enough with confidence that I'd never desire a foid's hole ever.

Hit the gym, get tattoos and thugmaxx. I have seen ugly tallfags succeed using this strategy.
That being said, imagine being 5'8 and having a face as ugly as sin. Consider yourself lucky compared to many of us :fuk:

Be careful OP this is considered humble bragging and a bannable offense
I can’t control my height it’s not like it’s helping me. It’s all about face as long as you’re not a turbo manlet

Hit the gym, get tattoos and thugmaxx. I have seen ugly tallfags succeed using this strategy.
That being said, imagine being 5'8 and having a face as ugly as sin. Consider yourself lucky compared to many of us :fuk:
It's always being said that you should just get height extension surgery if it matters that much. It's a relatively simple procedure so I've heard.

It's always being said that you should just get height extension surgery if it matters that much. It's a relatively simple procedure so I've heard.
Idk about that. You have to learn how to walk again after the surgery. It seems really extreme. Getting lasik or hair transplant is understandable though