Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm 6'2 and white, where's my pussy?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
I WAS PROMISED FREE PUSSY BY SHORTCELS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: WHERE'S MY PUSSSI

Fakecel. You have nice takes though. But I asure you that .is isnt the right place to find that answer and you should be banned.

Muhh JBW
Muhh tallfag
Muhh fakecell
:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

What is your facial rating? :feelssus:

Fakecel. You have nice takes though. But I asure you that .is isnt the right place to find that answer and you should be banned.
No he’s def truecel he has klinefelters

Television Wildlife GIF by BBC America

;)

Being tall does not make you attractive/Chad. Stop coping

Height itself allows one to receive more humane treatment, generally.

At my height, I'm treated like a 12-year-old.

Bro has the worst life possible you don't deserve this

go to the nearest asian enclave. noodles will be worshiping you

I was treated differently when I was shorter I'm just sick of shortcels calling me a fakecel when I'm a bigger truecel than they could ever have nightmares of being.

I'm 5'10-5'10 and off-brand white and I'm not seeing any pussy either. Ethnicels really think an ugly white guy can just walk into a suburb full of ethnic foids and they throw their panties at us, it ain't happening

Is your city white only?
Also you said you had child rearing hips :feelskek:

Because you're a volcel

Being tall does not make you attractive/Chad. Stop coping
taller height has a very positive output on a persons life, more respect from other males(harder to get as shorter male) and easier attraction to foids
have you seen them?? they literally have a brain malfunction when a tall guy approaches them
white it doesn't guarantee success, it helps mitigate weakness elsewhere.

if i had hit my theoretical height i would be a tall fag curry grifter on youtube like dumbza/cukruv with a hot stacy gf that takes loads from me everyday

taller height has a very positive output on a persons life, more respect from other males(harder to get as shorter male) and easier attraction to foids
have you seen them?? they literally have a brain malfunction when a tall guy approaches them
white it doesn't guarantee success, it helps mitigate weakness elsewhere.

if i had hit my theoretical height i would be a tall fag curry grifter on youtube like dumbza/cukruv with a hot stacy gf that takes loads from me everyday
That's cope. Face is most important.

I'm 5'10-5'10 and off-brand white and I'm not seeing any pussy either. Ethnicels really think an ugly white guy can just walk into a suburb full of ethnic foids and they throw their panties at us, it ain't happening

Dumb fags on .is will tell you that being 6 ft+ guarantees pussy. Low IQ retards

pm me your face pic

GTFO, you're probably one of those narcy chadlites, I despise you.

Taller than 6'0 = Hang yourself

In riceland.
Also braggot thread. Unfollowed.