Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m 5’6 ish. I’m 44 and I could still pull just about any woman I wanted.

Fucking hilarious. I guess it makes sense if he had success 24 years ago as height was not as big of a deal.

Acting tough til a tallfag comes in

Fucking hilarious. I guess it makes sense if he had success 24 years ago as height was not as big of a deal.
One of biggest slayers I ever knew was 5'11. He was average looking, nothing too off putting. Anyways, he had insane confidence. His trick? He was 5'11 at age 12, then somehow just stopped growing. So he had that childhool confidence of heightmogging 99% of the boys in school.

I quite like the Andrew Tate look. XD

But yeah being short is a bad start for sure. Maybe he does make up for it somehow though idk. He looks fine to me.

Typical redpilled manlet coper

gray hair means that it's basically over unless you like grandmothers

the amount of coping that men deploy around that age is unreal

niggas is straight up hallucinating their whole reality

"weak minded"

He is nothing but betabuxx material. Smells of PUA/redpill nonsense.

Acting tough til a tallfag comes in
He'd be shot down. Tallfags really got get the whole competition stuff outta there heads because niggas can just kill and tbag your corpse within seconds after firing a firearm. Short guys evolved by making weapons to survive and it shows.

Post was deleted

Holy shit it's on r/short as well even other manlets are making fun of him
IMG 20240402 155438