Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im 5'4. how i plan to fix my life

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-

get remote job. save up. get double LL. get bimax. learn language and move to indonesia the shortest country in the world 5'5 avg height for zoomer males

then betabuxx some ugly brown foid

and it wont even be a problem to reproduce cos the kid will be basically average height + half of a better ethnicity than their brown one

is there any flaws in this? the remote job thing is hard as fuck ngl tho. and what if LL fucks me up?. is there any reason not to move to indonesia? and how can i cope for the next 5 or so years while attempting to fix this mess?

LL can increase 2 inches or 3 at most you'll still be short

Dont ruin your genes unless you want ER children

Look man you've been handed a death sentence. 5'4 is Marty McFly level status and you won't have the blessing of being in a famous movie.

You should probably focus on running-away-into-the-mountains-and-amasing-a-ton-of-explosives-and-guns-and-going-down-in-one-last-standmaxxing instead.

Look man you've been handed a death sentence. 5'4 is Marty McFly level status and you won't have the blessing of being in a famous movie.

You should probably focus on running-away-into-the-mountains-and-amasing-a-ton-of-explosives-and-guns-and-going-down-in-one-last-standmaxxing instead.
xD why wont this plan i made up work?

get remote job. save up. get double LL. get bimax. learn language and move to indonesia the shortest country in the world 5'5 avg height for zoomer males

and it wont even be a problem to reproduce cos the kid will be basically average height + half of a better ethnicity than their brown one

is there any flaws in this? the remote job thing is hard as fuck ngl tho. and what if LL fucks me up?. is there any reason not to move to indonesia? and how can i cope for the next 5 or so years while attempting to fix this mess?
You dont, LDAR its over for you!

why wont this plan work?
Your 5.4 im 5.11 not even 6 foot and id still mog you! Everyone will mog you, Try winning a fight with a 6.3 guy that height of yours, LDAR!

xD why wont this plan i made up work?

The risks and work you will have to face are enormous.

Best to go and live in a cabin in the woods for a few years, go insane, start sending threatening letters, then wire your cabin with explosives when they try to come get you but blow yourself up before anyone shows up whist firing guns off in the air.

It's your only choice man. This will happen and it's the only way out of being 5'4

Your 5.4 im 5.11 not even 6 foot and id still mog you! Everyone will mog you, Try winning a fight with a 6.3 guy that height of yours, LDAR!
silly reply! ill be 5'7/5'9 in a 5'5 zoomer avg male height country!

The risks and work you will have to face are enormous.

Best to go and live in a cabin in the woods for a few years, go insane, start sending threatening letters, then wire your cabin with explosives when they try to come get you but blow yourself up before anyone shows up whist firing guns off in the air.

It's your only choice man. This will happen and it's the only way out of being 5'4
lmao xD

so you think i should kill myself rather than go through hard work and risks?

thanks for the help bro :(

Mogged!

Attachments

• Nice try.PNG
    Nice try.PNG
    146.9 KB · Views: 20
I hope you make it out of the hood op

lol! yeah but i will ascend and you wont! cos autism is unfixable!
Your short and ugly im taller than you and have the genetic advantage here!

Attachments

• 0e9.jpg
    0e9.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 5
Your short and ugly im taller than you and have the genetic advantage here!
nah cos autism just ruins any chances of ever having a gf! ill be blonde blue eyes and above avg height in a brown country! you'll be an autist, forever! lonely, forever! die a lonely autist! brutal!

lmao xD

so you think i should kill myself rather than go through hard work and risks?

thanks for the help bro :(
Leg lengthening surgery might just ruin your life rather than provide any new maxx material.

Really your only course of action is to go insane, scare the shit out of people and make a big stir, then blow yourself up in a cabin solo while firing guns into the sky. It will make a statement. Short men have no other real choice than suicide so this makes the appropriate statement.

MOGGED!

Attachments

• MOGGED.PNG
    MOGGED.PNG
    224 KB · Views: 9
Leg lengthening surgery might just ruin your life rather than provide any new maxx material.

Really your only course of action is to go insane, scare the shit out of people and make a big stir, then blow yourself up in a cabin solo while firing guns into the sky. It will make a statement. Short men have no other real choice than suicide so this makes the appropriate statement.
THIS!

I'm the same height, it's beyond over. I'll probably just kill myself

3-5 inches. ill be 5'7/5'9 in a 5'5 avg zoomer male height country.
The phillipines or other SEA countries would still work still 5'7 with LL would make you the heightmogger. You still get jbw appeal.

Based and high iq. I remember reading your post about how you tried to convince your bluepilled dad in order to get a loan and heightmaxx with LL. Any update boyo?