Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm 5'11'' and my boyfriend is 5'5''. Height is never an issue for us. I think we're pretty damn cute!

This makes me think that the 'just be tall' theory is the least credible of all theories in here.

best female height is 5'8

thats where proportions are the best

Height theory debunked

Fake, I don't believe it

AMWF aren't so rare anymore, but not like that

jfl, so I have more chance with WW than some fucking asian women?

FUCK tall girls are so fucking hot. JFL if u want some short stumpy bitch who wants a tall guy to compensate for her LMAO.
unfortunately i'm too short for tall girls at 5'9

5'11 in heels*

I would LOVE to see elliot rodger react to this

2014%2F05%2F25%2Fb5%2F1scw8esp.wi.68d23.png

Being 5”7 is bad enough but I can’t imagine being 5”5.

I wouldn’t care if I had a cute blonde girlfriend, there’s no way I would be able to live with myself if I was 5”5.

I’d rather be 6ft and die a virgin tbh
same, 5'5 = misery

These are just a few exceptions

fake photoshop image drawn by cuck tears

"Waaaaahhh it's so hard being an Asian man waaaahhhh"

Virtue signaling game is legit. I heightmog these goddamns ricecels even tho im 5 foot 10.5
That's actually tall, pretty much to any standard. Ur a self pitying bitch if u don't think 5'10+ is an OK height

That's actually tall, pretty much to any standard. Ur a self pitying bitch if u don't think 5'10+ is an OK height

Lol girl skull mog me here in the netherlands they all 5 foot 7/8, my length isnt date material for these sluts. Let alone my face

Lol girl skull mog me here in the netherlands they all 5 foot 7/8, my length isnt date material for these sluts. Let alone my face
Move to china then ur dating desirability will skyrocket

He looks like a wealthy guy in that get up.

His face is good and he looks rich, I don't see how this disproves that height is important.

This makes me think that the 'just be tall' theory is the least credible of all theories in here.
Nah it's just that Money, Status > Height in terms of landing a foid who wants to use your success for her own gain.
When it comes to females having pure attraction towards you, then you need Looks + Height.

You'll never see this match up if the dude had no money or status.

Asian men starting to get hope. Lifefuel for us asian dudes
If you look like a k pop star and are willing to deal with her looking at your entire culture as a fucking k drama. Sure. White and black roasties who obsess over japanese/korean culture are degenerate whores

the guy is good looking too

and jfl if she wants to make kids

Betabux. Either that or she is just done on the cock carousel and it's his turn.

Do you guys fall for Pua scams also?