Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I’m 5’10. Everytime I go to san francisco with a huge asian population I feel like a giant.

Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
★★★★★
Currently in SF, I live on the outskirts of the bat area. Saw a young asian woman flirt with an old, ugly white dude. All the ricebrocels I saw were 5’8 or under, usually shorter, all the noodlefoids were 5ft tall. Felt like a mogger because even the other races were uglier and shorter than in the suburbs. If you can’t afford to geomaxx to asia geomaxx to san francisco if your an american sfcel or blackcel

Are most chinks living in SF Southern Chinese?

They’re short fs @starcrapoo @lennox

That means you could technically ascend with a Noodle. Why can't you do it? Is your face your worst failo?

like @AsiaCel

That means you could technically ascend with a Noodle. Why can't you do it? Is your face your worst failo?
Somewhat ND+They are whitu cocku onry

My face doesnt have anything particularly ugly about it I’m just rice enough with the maxilla, eyes, nose to be disqualified.

I mean, I see Asian women with Asian men aswell. Surely, you can find a fellow noodle
They’re arranged marriages mostly, maybe i’ll “ascend” with one in my late twenties or thirties but theyre ugly rn I’d rather be single plus you need money

They’re arranged marriages mostly, maybe i’ll “ascend” with one in my late twenties or thirties but theyre ugly rn I’d rather be single plus you need money
Then you are a volcel. Im truly starting to believe Im the only actual incel on this forum

They’re arranged marriages mostly, maybe i’ll “ascend” with one in my late twenties or thirties but theyre ugly rn I’d rather be single
:shock:
Literally volcel

I don't know how you look but if you're 5'10 at least you're in the running.

The asian dudes I've seen with foids in SF whether FOB or asian american are usually above 5'8.

As for an old 5'6 low tier asian dude such as myself i'm basically invisible to foids. So its either I leave asap to geomaxx(which is what I'm planning atm) or be single forever.

You took the giantpill

it's probably cheaper to geomaxx in SEA than to live in san francisco

Never began for asiacels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back