Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "I'm 4'11 and bald"

the only thing this guy can do now is reincarnation
imagine going to a dating subreddit full of toilets and gaslighting normies and asking a question like this jfl, i can smell the replies from a mille

He should ropemax

Someone send this guy the link to this place

He will become gay, if he listens to soyditt, or he will accept his fate and start getting based

IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

men like this were unironically destined to die as canon fodder in wars. I'm not even exaggerating in that regard. What use does this man have for society? No looks, wealth, IQ, nothing. His fate since conception was to be thrown in the meat grinder we call war

why can't people just be honest, there's nothing he can do. It's fully over for him.

Brutal, poor guy.

At least some of the comments were honest

Absolutely brutal read tbh.

Hit the gym and grow a beard bro!! :soy:

But in all seriousness it is fucking over. Poor nibba

Even the comments attacking the women have blackpill juice leaking out of them jfl. “Avoid those immature women”; yes when a woman becomes mature she will be better able to hide her true feelings and lie to you

Saw one of the comments

"In order for you to get women, you’re going to have to compensate with your personality, or if you meet a woman that prefers men shorter than them."

animal rights GIF

Brutal if he's biologically male and here you FUCKING are calling him a tranny. Males who are 4'11 I am so sorry you have to go through this and you have my respect. Please wherever you are, I hope you guys move forward and fight again the evil mother nature.

men like this were unironically destined to die as canon fodder in wars. I'm not even exaggerating in that regard. What use does this man have for society? No looks, wealth, IQ, nothing. His fate since conception was to be thrown in the meat grinder we call war
He doesn't deserve any of that though.

level 1
nerdy-cthulhu
·11 days ago

-shave head
-grow big beard
-get muscles
-get pick axe and mine for gold
Tip

There was a 4chan manlet who scored this way

so brutal

It really sucks that God enjoys torturing incels. I bet Jesus and all the attractive people that he blessed who are floating around in heaven are laughing their asses off at this incel. It's funny to them.

It really sucks that God enjoys torturing incels. I bet Jesus and all the attractive people that he blessed who are floating around in heaven are laughing their asses off at this incel. It's funny to them.
This is almost accurate from what I saw in my near death experience. But you've missed the fact that Jesus was forced to deploy this by his evil father. Which is also half of himself. The multiverse council founded by nature herself is the one to blame.

Brutal if he's biologically male and here you FUCKING are calling him a tranny. Males who are 4'11 I am so sorry you have to go through this and you have my respect. Please wherever you are, I hope you guys move forward and fight again the evil mother nature.
I don't think I've ever seen a 4'11 man, truly brutal if he is actually male.

He needs quadruple LL surgery
:feelskek:

:feelskek:
They exist just rotting in the basement because at that height and having a dick why'd you wanna go out in the first place. The more I do, I just see it as a possibility for where the true turbomanlets go when the world has reached its maximum heightistness. Imagine the unmarked graves of them dying in their house and having no one to check up on them and their found with their shitty sexdoll. Yeah. Truly horrifyingly depressing

So fucking brutal. Redditors will gaslight the poor guy.
This is almost accurate from what I saw in my near death experience. But you've missed the fact that Jesus was forced to deploy this by his evil father. Which is also half of himself. The multiverse council founded by nature herself is the one to blame.
Care to share your NDE in more detail?

So fucking brutal. Redditors will gaslight the poor guy.

Care to share your NDE in more detail?
I don't remember much all I remembered I drowned and suffocated for 11 minutes. I was in space and I drifted towards light speed to the cosmic horizon. It was no better than going out of bounds. Our universes shape was incomprehensible but a point if I walked outside of it. I heard whispering and saw two giant entities and some couple of winged masses talking about plans. How it's all going accordingly. How all organisms are being deployed and controlled by "nature" and incomprehensible mumbling.

This was my first PATHS contact.

I don't remember much all I remembered I drowned and suffocated for 11 minutes. I was in space and I drifted towards light speed to the cosmic horizon. It was no better than going out of bounds. Our universes shape was incomprehensible but a point if I walked outside of it. I heard whispering and saw two giant entities and some couple of winged masses talking about plans. How it's all going accordingly. How all organisms are being deployed and controlled by "nature" and incomprehensible mumbling.

This was my first PATHS contact.
Interesting thanks for sharing.

That’s short even for a female, the average American SIXTH GRADER mogs this guy in height. https://criticalbody.com/average-6th-grader-height-weight/ Literal elementary school children tower over this specimen, they could probably beat him up too and there’s nothing he could do about it. No wonder he’s incel, he has actual subhuman tier genetics.
is absolutely right this man’s destiny is to die as cannon fodder and honestly even that’s probably too good for him

Saw one of the comments

"In order for you to get women, you’re going to have to compensate with your personality, or if you meet a woman that prefers men shorter than them."

animal rights GIF
Hahahahahahahahahahha

At that point, you might as well run reincarnation game. Even SEA toilets are taller than you

just oompaloompamax and work for a chocolate factory bro

the only thing this guy can do now is reincarnation
imagine going to a dating subreddit full of toilets and gaslighting normies and asking a question like this jfl, i can smell the replies from a mille
The replies were actually pretty based