Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m 4’10 but wouldn’t change it one bit

How can you get out of the bed every morning when you get height mogged by 12-year-old girls?

Age (years)50th percentile height for girls (inches and centimeters)
952.4 in. (133 cm)
1054.3 in. (138 cm)
1156.7 in. (144 cm)
1259.4 in. (151 cm)

Mogs all of us because dates & sex. Man cheated his genetic destiny. Can't help but be impressed tbh.

Levi Ackerman but curry

Fucking phone autocorrecting my shit.

Bones don't mean shit when you're that height. Also, he says that foid is his friend and tbh it looks like they're related
What type of cope is that? If he was ugly with recessed bones, no foid would ever dare to touch him.

What type of cope is that? If he was ugly with recessed bones, no foid would ever dare to touch him.
Do you honest believe any woman could be sexually attracted to a 4'10 guy?

Do you honest believe any woman could be sexually attracted to a 4'10 guy?
Yes, I saw a 5’1 curry my senior year hugging, kissing flirting, and holding hands with his GF with my own eyes. @PLA1092 @Incelius Savage

Title says 5’2, but he seemed much shorter than me, he was more like 5’0-5’1.

Yes, I saw a 5’1 curry my senior year hugging, kissing flirting, and holding hands with his GF with my own eyes. @PLA1092 @Incelius Savage

Title says 5’2, but he seemed much shorter than me, he was more like 5’0-5’1.
I could cutecelmaxx to that curry dude.

Degen coping bluepilled subhuman

How the fuck is a Giga manlet pulling more than me??

jfl can you even imagine being 4'10,, would be getting heightmogged literally every split second youre in public

Another example of face overwriting height, always the face.

Face is everything. If I had a Chad face even at 5’7 I wouldn’t be posting here.
Face is very important but if you are 6"3 or taller you can get away with an ugly face (depends on how ugly)