Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I'm 35 years old and never had a GF and Im an incel, but Im actually not an incel lol"

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
"im incel, but im like not a actual incel, im like a "raw" incel, not like those misogynist incels"

Lmao what is this mental gymnastics?

"yeah bro I'm involuntarily celibate but I'm not incel!!!"
57d

I don't believe in God but I'm not an atheist

Check out 1:17:20

"im incel, but im like not a actual incel, im like a "raw" incel, not like those misogynist incels"

Source

Someone tell him that it never began for him

Balding + glasses = GigaOver just ldar tbh ngl dedsrs

Just lol at people dancing around acting like his depression and sense of hopelessness are just random and he needs to get over it, like he's in a mental cage he created himself.

He's ugly and balding, probably not tall either. He's depressed and miserable because nothing has been going his way romantically/sexually in his life. Stop fucking pretending like that isn't the case. I hate normies and redpill copers so fucking god damn much.

Fuck this is disgusting. All the faggots in the comments saying it is beautiful when the dude starts crying at 1:17:20 :feelspuke:
The smug expression on that therapists face when the dude finally broke after having to listen to his drivel for an hour.
I want to abduct him and turn him into an Oompa Loompa.

Fucking piece of shit. This is the stuff that made me go down this road, the smug facial expressions of superiority, the condescending looks, do these people have any self-awareness at all?
Just lol at people dancing around acting like his depression and sense of hopelessness are just random and he needs to get over it, like he's in a mental cage he created himself.

He's ugly and balding, probably not tall either. He's depressed and miserable because nothing has been going his way romantically/sexually in his life. Stop fucking pretending like that isn't the case. I hate normies and redpill copers so fucking god damn much.

Just look at the comments, fucking disgusting. Allmost makes you glad that you are not a normalfaggot.

Some people are just too timid to feel hate or too cowardly to face the truth. That's why they're "not" incel.

I wish I could cope this hard

What they figured out at the end is that the guy thinks that he can't be helped and that that's what his real problem is. Supposedly he has a long way ahead of himself, but he could make it with therapy. Lol.

At the end the host says he wants to bring a truly toxic mysogynistic inkwell.
Your big chance to ascend boyos! :feelshaha:

He's already 35 for god's sake. Jus accept you are incel n proceed with your copes.(games, hobbies, religion etc). Whether you want to participate in incel forums is up to you.

Trying to think you are 'different' is just going to cause more trouble for your mental health :cryfeels:

What they figured out at the end is that the guy thinks that he can't be helped and that that's what his real problem is. Supposedly he has a long way ahead of himself, but he could make it with therapy. Lol.

JFL, like therapy is a legit thing. Just sit in a room and talk to someone who pretends to be your friend for money and keep doing this until you feel better. This world is a joke.

I would do it, but they'd just use the "lol bro youre autistic, its got nothing to do with anything else youre talking about, we gotta teach you some skills bro to work around the autism bro".

Its needs to be an NT person who cant just be given the "lol ure autistic tho" card

It's so fucking retarded. They say that his suffering is the cause of his suffering. It's circular logic. No you fucking pieces of shit, he's suffering because he's been treated like dogshit by women all his life.

These morons can't distinguish consequences from causes.

It's like beating the fuck out of a dog for 10 years, then the dog is afraid of humans and submissive as fuck. Then you go around and say people beat the dog because he's not friendly towards humans.

Host also said you must laugh at your hopelessness and when you do that during dating 99% of women reject you but 1% will want you because of lowinhib slayer smile vibes. JFL. P e R s O n A l i T y M e M e S

Don't see how you can get to 35 without female attention and NOT be misogynist.

Some people are just too timid to feel hate or too cowardly to face the truth. That's why they're "not" incel.
It's so fucking retarded. They say that his suffering is the cause of his suffering. It's circular logic. No you fucking pieces of shit, he's suffering because he's been treated like dogshit by women all his life.

These morons can't distinguish consequences from causes.

It's like beating the fuck out of a dog for 10 years, then the dog is afraid of humans and submissive as fuck. Then you go around and say people beat the dog because he's not friendly towards humans.

True dat.
"yeah bro I'm involuntarily celibate but I'm not incel!!!"
View attachment 213962

JFL, like therapy is a legit thing. Just sit in a room and talk to someone who pretends to be your friend for money and keep doing this until you feel better. This world is a joke.
Time to Therapymaxx Bro, wipes out the austism and depression just like that

jeeeez this is sad, would rope far before id ever go on this weird therapy show