Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im 34 today

Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
★★★★★
Went to a therapist. Coming out at time of school break all full of 15yo Giga-Stacies with transparent clothing and yoga pants.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Somebody kill me allready.

wow, Im 20 in like a month

even more suifuel is having a stacey therapist
who "empathises" with you

but who does not want to be anywhere near you after the 60 mins is up or go off topic about anything

eg just leave me to virtue signal my whole career in peace you stinky inkwell, you are not entitled to call out my whole larp career

Went to a therapist. Coming out at time of school break all full of 15yo Giga-Stacies with transparent clothing and yoga pants.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

i just turned 23, i cant imagine 34, god bless your soul.
how do you cope? do you have to wageslave?

Happy birthday

nothing stops you from walking up and hitting on them buddyboyo :feelzez: I often do so myself, in fact I prefer 14 :feelzez:

You have job?
im posting from my job yes

QjC9Byr7

Oldcels me. No idea how you made it this far but you have my respect. Share your wisdom with us.

it's over for 2002cels :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Hello grandpa.

no UK
Its also my first job
Im a cleaner
same difference just burger without teeth
yeah, i basically get up around 6 and come home at 6 but I only make 600. I work from 7 to 5 + commute.

is it an office job or manual labor? do you wash pot or make pot?

Stacey therapists are the worse. Mine looked like a young Gillian Anderson circa 90's x-files. A good looking woman. What do they know about suffering? She just gave me a bunch of weekly task to boost self esteem, tsssk.

Your best with an ugly man.

Im 33, fellow oldcel.

Stacey therapists are the worse. Mine looked like a young Gillian Anderson circa 90's x-files. A good looking woman. What do they know about suffering? She just gave me a bunch of weekly task to boost self esteem, tsssk.

i know straight from the horses mouth that a lot of therapist foids are ex-sluts.

same difference just burger without teeth
yeah, i basically get up around 6 and come home at 6 but I only make 600. I work from 7 to 5 + commute.

is it an office job or manual labor? do you wash pot or make pot?
Im a part time cleaner

I live at home so no rent
also my work starts at 5 pm for 4 hours, so I get morning to sleep in

Im a part time cleaner

I live at home so no rent
also my work starts at 5 pm for 4 hours, so I get morning to sleep in
fuck that sounds awesome ngl. good work securing that position.
make sure to safe up as much as you can, you will thank me later.

Yeah im planning to get a car then going for warhouse job

Warhouse job is $11.59/hour 40 hours per week or around $22,246.40per year

Yeah im planning to get a car then going for warhouse job

Warhouse job is $11.59/hour 40 hours per week or around $22,246.40per year
i see, viable option. hope everything works out lol.
living outside germany sounds so much easier jfl, people get these semi-decent paying jobs without needing prior education and shit.
in germany everybody basically does a 3 year dicksucker aprenticeship where you get paid between zero and nothing for 3 years on average.
if you dont have that, you dont land jobs.

so yeah, good luck.

i see, viable option. hope everything works out lol.
living outside germany sounds so much easier jfl, people get these semi-decent paying jobs without needing prior education and shit.
in germany everybody basically does a 3 year dicksucker aprenticeship where you get paid between zero and nothing for 3 years on average.
if you dont have that, you dont land jobs.

so yeah, good luck.
UK isnt bad but USA is best

Last edited:

i had a stacey therapist, repeatedly bashed her with black pills.
I have some threads already about this but it was funny, she just flat out gave up and said i was causing her "stress" and i had to find another therapist. she straight up chimped out. I had a number i used to contact her about therapy, i just straight up lampooned her using the number about her stress and lack of iq and how pathetic psychology as a discipline is.

they just dont care

UK isnt bad but USA is best
i think its because the US has so many low iq retards that the economy adapted to support even mega low iq people that would otherwise starve to death.

even more suifuel is having a stacey therapist
who "empathises" with you

but who does not want to be anywhere near you after the 60 mins is up or go off topic about anything

eg just leave me to virtue signal my whole career in peace you stinky inkwell, you are not entitled to call out my whole larp career
do just not go to a female therapist. Thats all I can say

I have some threads already about this but it was funny, she just flat out gave up and said i was causing her "stress" and i had to find another therapist. she straight up chimped out. I had a number i used to contact her about therapy, i just straight up lampooned her using the number about her stress and lack of iq and how pathetic psychology as a discipline is.

they just dont care
its pointless, you couldve come in with a cart full of books and lined it all out for her jfl
she wouldnt have budged and inch.

ive printed out shit for people before, i gave away books, ive quoted from books in front of people while holding the source book in my hands...
it does not phase them.

buy gold or silver we are in for a very bumpy ride next ten years
stonks dont always go up

hedge

they just dont care

You i.q mogged her.

My female shrink hadn't heard of the term hypergamy and "assorted mating". I was kinda appalled to be honest.

Is stressful for us knowing that a woman trying to help us and she getting paid a ton, was getting anal and deep throated from chads in her university days. She created the problem she's paid to help.

A bit like me dropping bombs from a fighter jet on innocent victims in a middle Eastern city and then going in as aid relief to help victims of war 5 years later.

no really, i want to fuck them and sleeping in my bed everynight :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: - :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

how old are you. My health is so bad I wonder how my body keeps working
26 :lul: my digestion is completely fucked

I believe the largest number of incel was born in 1995.

I turned 23 recently too. I can't even imagine reaching the age of 30. I will hopefully rope quite soon.

To OP: "happy" birthday.

1997cel here.
still mentally 14 here.

You went to adult hs too?

I went too but got so depressed and ashamed being around bracefaced zitheads that I gave up 3 days later

Best decision ever