Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm 33,000 feet high up in an airplane, AMA

I'm going to try, soon I'll be on neetbux and I'll have a lot of time to postmax. I want to beat cuyen one day.
I go to college once a week, so I've got plenty of time already. But, schools have been closed here due to the coronavirus.

I go to college once a week, so I've got plenty of time already. But, schools have been closed here due to the coronavirus.
Based, you'll probably be around the same posts I have by the time you get back to school inshallah.

Based, you'll probably be around the same posts I have by the time you get back to school inshallah.
In shaa Allah, indeed. Like I said, I'll stay one post behind you if I do catch up, bro.

In shaa Allah, indeed. Like I said, I'll stay one post behind you if I do catch up, bro.
Sorry I spelled In shaa Allah wrong. Don't worry if you out post me, as long as we're in the 1-5 we'll be featured on the members page.

Go join the mile high club in the lavatory with a foid.

Sorry I spelled In shaa Allah wrong. Don't worry if you out post me, as long as we're in the 1-5 we'll be featured on the members page.
Don't worry, lots of people spell it the way you do. It's basically three separate words, but even Islamic people write it all together. And no, no. I won't outpost you. Not unless you leave the forum, which you shouldn't.

Don't worry, lots of people spell it the way you do. It's basically three separate words, but even Islamic people write it all together. And no, no. I won't outpost you. Not unless you leave the forum, which you shouldn't.
I know they spell it wrong, I never really learned how to in english, thanks for showing me. Hopefully I won't leave, but yeah if I'm gone out post the heck out me.

I know they spell it wrong, I never really learned how to in english, thanks for showing me. Hopefully I won't leave, but yeah if I'm gone out post the heck out me.
By the way, I didn't write it to correct you. When somebody says that phrase, it is common for the other person to say it as well. Because it means "if God wills." Make sure that when you do leave, however, to PM me your contacts. So that we can stay in touch.

By the way, I didn't write it to correct you. When somebody says that phrase, it is common for the other person to say it as well. Because it means "if God wills." Make sure that when you do leave, however, to PM me your contacts. So that we can stay in touch.
I know what it means, but I remember a group of strict muslims who would correct me every time I said something even a little wrong in arabic, especially if it had something with 'Allah' in it. Like alhamdulillah, and allahu akbar, ect.. I pm'd you bro. Thanks for wanting to stay connected.

I know what it means, but I remember a group of strict muslims who would correct me every time I said something even a little wrong in arabic, especially if it had something with 'Allah' in it. Like alhamdulillah, and allahu akbar, ect.. I pm'd you bro. Thanks for wanting to stay connected.
Haha yes Islamic people tend to do that, it's nothing personal or anything, just want people to say it properly because we are supposed to teach others if they don't know. And thanks, brother, I appreciate it. I'll check the PM when I get on my PC, currently in bed listening to some music.

Haha yes Islamic people tend to do that, it's nothing personal or anything, just want people to say it properly because we are supposed to teach others if they don't know. And thanks, brother, I appreciate it. I'll check the PM when I get on my PC, currently in bed listening to some music.
I understand where they're coming from. They don't want people saying words wrong and teaching it to others. When you're done listening send me a youtube playlist with some good songs, because I'm bored of the ones I'm listening to now.

I understand where they're coming from. They don't want people saying words wrong and teaching it to others. When you're done listening send me a youtube playlist with some good songs, because I'm bored of the ones I'm listening to now.
Thanks for being understanding brother, that's precisely it. Also, what kind of music are you into? I got some songs, but I'm not sure if it's your cup of tea.

Just stay inside an airplane to be taller bro
Also LARPs me lmfao

Just stay inside an airplane to be taller bro
Also LARPs me lmfao
JFL, it's over if you're not at least 10,000ft. Also, I'm not a LARPer. I don't see the point in doing so.

JFL, it's over if you're not at least 10,000ft. Also, I'm not a LARPer. I don't see the point in doing so.
I meant you faking being killed on an airplane crash hehe

more or less cus niggs believed that shit lol
:feelskek: I wonder how many people would celebrate that occasion. I mean, apparently, quite a few people do not like me. Well, the ones on looksmax anyway. And some cucks here, I suppose.

:feelskek: I wonder how many people would celebrate that occasion. I mean, apparently, quite a few people do not like me. Well, the ones on looksmax anyway. And some cucks here, I suppose.
Idc about anyone really. It's just stupid to wish someone's death over an internet forum jfl.

Thanks for being understanding brother, that's precisely it. Also, what kind of music are you into? I got some songs, but I'm not sure if it's your cup of tea.
What kind of music?

I usually like rock and rap bro.
Alright, bro. I'll give you some songs to listen to. Three songs. The first is r&b, second is the same singer but with his previous band, he's got a powerful voice, you'll find out. Third song is a pop punk song. Not sure if you'll like 'em, but I like 'em a lot, so I hope you do too. Open the spoiler.

Hijack it and make the female flight attendants have sex with you in order for you to land it