Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m 32 years old incel, day in the life. Inceltears.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I woke up at 6:00pm

Went down stairs and into home gym and I did back squats and conventional deadlifts at suboptimal weight just for active recovery

Coom #1: right after I finished lifting

Coom #2: happened 10 minutes later because I felt extremely horny again

Had a shower, washed off the coom and put clean clothes on.

By around 8:15pm My mum made rice, meat balls and broccolini for dinner (my breakfast essentially)

At Midnight I got a email from my Clinical Psychologist telling me she’s going on leave for the rest of December

Coom #3: I got horny suddenly because of her email, she is really nice to me, and I find her attractive, so I felt horny again and coomed, was careful about being messy as I just had a shower a few hours before.

Spent the rest of the night and morning upstairs in my room browsing incels.co, 4chan and listening to Ancient and Middle Ages Greek music on YouTube, and I took on one of my dogs for a walk (only one at a time, they act like wild beasts if I take them both)

At 4:00am I went downstairs to the gym again for my 2nd lifting session. I did heavy OHP, heavy weighted chin-ups, light bench press and some barbell curls.

I had some food after the lifting session and took vitamin D, C and fishoils.

Coom #4: After working out and eating I felt really horny again, I coomed again.

I then had my second shower of the day.

It is 6:00am now (as of me posting this) And I have been awake for 12 hours. I will probably goto bed at 10:00am.

This is the the incel life. This is who inceltears is making fun of daily. This is what life is for low status short men with ASD. I hope you’re happy with yourselves.

Update: 6:18am and I got another erection again and feel horny again, even though I feel tired now, I feel ready to coom again. I will not though, don’t want to get messy, I always sleep clean. Coom #5 can happen but will not happen.

Last edited:
Damn I wish I had a home gym:incel:

How do your parents let you sleep all day, mine don't let me

Went down stairs and into home gym and I did back squats and conventional deadlifts at suboptimal weight just for active recovery

By around 8:15pm My mum made rice, meat balls and broccolini for dinner (my breakfast essentially)

At Midnight I got a email from my Clinical Psychologist telling me she’s going on leave for the rest of December

Coom #3: I got horny suddenly because of her email, she is really nice to me, and I find her attractive, so I felt horny again and coomed, was careful about being messy as I just had a shower a few hours before.

Spent the rest of the night and morning upstairs in my room browsing incels.co, 4chan and listening to Ancient and Middle Ages Greek music on YouTube, and I took on one of my dogs for a walk (only one at a time, they act like wild beasts if I take them both)

At 4:00am I went downstairs to the gym again for my 2nd lifting session. I did heavy OHP, heavy weighted chin-ups, light bench press and some barbell curls.

Coom #4: After working out and eating I felt really horny again, I coomed again.

It is 6:00am now (as of me posting this) And I have been awake for 12 hours. I will probably goto bed at 10:00am.

This is the the incel life. This is who inceltears is making fun of daily. This is what life is for low status short men with ASD. I hope you’re happy with yourselves.

You dont have to work for income ? 2 lifting sessions and cooming 4 times a day takes up a lot of energy. You need to limit cooming/lifting to atmost once a day.

What do you do for money? Work at all?

Damn I wish I had a home gym:incel:
It’s a good thing for an incel. Seeing all the attractive women at the gym made me insanely depressed and ruined my workout every time. They would wear tight clothing to show off their ass, I couldn’t handle seeing something I couldn’t ever have all the time.

How do your parents let you sleep all day, mine don't let me

They know that it’s over for me.
You dont have to work for income ? 2 lifting sessions and cooming 4 times a day takes up a lot of energy. You need to limit cooming/lifting to atmost once a day.

It’s not that I actively seek cooming, it’s just that I get extremely horny and have to do something about it. My libido is still like what it was when I was a teenager. I think inceldom does this to me.

What do you do for money? Work at all?

Autismbux

Last edited:
Home gym? Mogs me, I have to go to a public gym. It’s 24 hours though and I go at midnight, so no foids are ever in there. Only oldcels and the occasional chad who is there so late for some reason.

Home gym? Mogs me, I have to go to a public gym. It’s 24 hours though and I go at midnight, so no foids are ever in there. Only oldcels and the occasional chad who is there so late for some reason.

When I went to local gyms I didn’t like going late because I have to walk there and it’s dangerous to walk at night. As a Manlet I am an easy target. My parents worried about me going at night and said it’s too dangerous for me. That’s why I would go during the day, and there would always be Instagram model women there lifting at NEET times during the day with their perfect asses. Was too much to handle seeing that stuff knowing I couldn’t ever have it.

When I went to local gyms I didn’t like going late because I have to walk there and it’s dangerous to walk at night. As a Manlet I am an easy target. My parents worried about me going at night and said it’s too dangerous for me. That’s why I would go during the day, and there would always be Instagram model women there lifting at NEET times during the day with their perfect asses. Was too much to handle seeing that stuff knowing I couldn’t ever have it.
I once made the mistake of going around 9pm instead of midnight. There were two stacies in the gym, barely dressed of course. It was only me and the two of them in there. After like 15 minutes of working out one of them literally said to me from across the gym “you smell bad, you need to wear deodorant.” To not let them feel like they won I laughed at them and said “I don’t come to the gym to smell flowers.” It was the best I could come up with. They laughed at me and left. I sat in there for a few minutes feeling like the joke I was. I didn’t even have the motivation to finish to workout I just left.

I once made the mistake of going around 9pm instead of midnight. There were two stacies in the gym, barely dressed of course. It was only me and the two of them in there. After like 15 minutes of working out one of them literally said to me from across the gym “you smell bad, you need to wear deodorant.” To not let them feel like they won I laughed at them and said “I don’t come to the gym to smell flowers.” It was the best I could come up with. They laughed at me and left. I sat in there for a few minutes feeling like the joke I was. I didn’t even have the motivation to finish to workout I just left.

I’m surprised they acknowledged you. I have never been acknowledged.

At least u don't work. Being a wageslave seems awful tbh

Mogs me.
I'm forced to go outside.

I’m surprised they acknowledged you. I have never been acknowledged.
It’s a very small gym, so we weren’t far away and I probably was stinking and it probably filled the whole room. If she were by herself she wouldn’t have said something but when they are packed together they find humiliating low status men hilarious

that's some comfy lifestyle
gg OP

Update: 6:18am and I got another erection again and feel horny again, even though I feel tired now, I feel ready to coom again. I will not though, don’t want to get messy, I always sleep clean. Coom #5 can happen but will not happen.

Your posts are pretty entertaining, tbh

@turbocuckcel_7000

You forgot Coom 3 and Coom 4.

At least u don't work. Being a wageslave seems awful tbh

I dropped out of high-school like 16 years ago, and I don't drive or use public transport. I couldn't get a job. Even getting a cleaning job requires you to have your own license and car.

Mogs me.
I'm forced to go outside.

Why do you mean "forced"

It’s a very small gym, so we weren’t far away and I probably was stinking and it probably filled the whole room. If she were by herself she wouldn’t have said something but when they are packed together they find humiliating low status men hilarious

How come you stink anyway? did you go to the gym with dirty clothes or something? It takes awhile for sweat to start making you smell in workout clothes.

that's some comfy lifestyle
gg OP

I didn't choose this lifestyle, it just happened to me over the years, I have no control of this.

Your posts are pretty entertaining, tbh

Im just being honest. This is the only place I can be honest without getting brutalized.

I would get a home gym for convenience, but it will clutter my space way too much. Good thing I am not too high inhib that I can't go to a public gym.

How much you OHP?

Just do pushups everytime you think about COOM. Tricepsmaxxed

Sounds like it's over for you buddy boyo

TWO SHOWERS??

Man you should be swimming in pussy right now

I would get a home gym for convenience, but it will clutter my space way too much. Good thing I am not too high inhib that I can't go to a public gym.

If i was a normie I'd most likely not have a home gym, its nice, but if I was normie I could be at the gym and being able to attract a gym-foid.

How much you OHP?

I am pretty weak. I am sort of trying to copy weight-lifters now by training 2 times a day, everyday, and doing mostly active recovery, focusing more on movement patterns, and only doing heavy stuff sometimes. I did hit a 80kg strict OHP today, failed at 85kg twice, dont know why 85kg failed so bad, 80kg felt very easy. I am not trying to be jacked anymore, its impossible without steroids anyway, I am just going for the lean but strong now look now, and it suits the training style, Im only doing low reps now, even with the active recovery training.

Just do pushups everytime you think about COOM. Tricepsmaxxed

I dont like pushups, theres no way to progress them. Id rather do bench press or weighted dips. But when Im horny I dont want to exercise I want to coom.

Sounds like it's over for you buddy boyo

Been over for a long time.

If i was a normie I'd most likely not have a home gym, its nice, but if I was normie I could be at the gym and being able to attract a gym-foid.

I am pretty weak. I am sort of trying to copy weight-lifters now by training 2 times a day, everyday, and doing mostly active recovery, focusing more on movement patterns, and only doing heavy stuff sometimes. I did hit a 80kg strict OHP today, failed at 85kg twice, dont know why 85kg failed so bad, 80kg felt very easy. I am not trying to be jacked anymore, its impossible without steroids anyway, I am just going for the lean but strong now look now, and it suits the training style, Im only doing low reps now, even with the active recovery training.

I dont like pushups, theres no way to progress them. Id rather do bench press or weighted dips. But when Im horny I dont want to exercise I want to coom.

Been over for a long time.
>weighted dips
Weighted dips

TWO SHOWERS??

Man you should be swimming in pussy right now

I am a clean person, a minimalist as well. I dont understand this stereotype of a incel being a dirty hoarder or something.

I'm a couple of years older and my sex drive is easing up a fair bit. I've pretty much given up though.

4 jerks a day is excessive in your 30s. I still fap pretty much once or twice a day though. I'd find it easier not to now, it's just habbit more than anything.

How come you stink anyway? did you go to the gym with dirty clothes or something? It takes awhile for sweat to start making you smell in workout clothes.
I have a semi-permanent body odor which is pretty bad, it doesn’t take but a few minutes of exercise and blood pumping to make me start reeking

I coom up to 6-7 times a day when hungover. Also, I work out from home with just trash bags filled with water, dumbbells, and push ups. Effective so far. Not as scrawny as I once was.

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

In what world is that weak? @KingOfRome

Also if you're below 90kg you're a strong boi

I am 80kg-ish at the moment. I am trying to go down to 70kg.

/fit/ around 2012 was my fucking life. But Im happy incels make a big chunk of /fit/ now too

I miss the /fit/ before it was filtered by /r9k/, then /r9k/ was like /fit/2.0, but then /r9k/ got taken over by trannys.

I'm a couple of years older and my sex drive is easing up a fair bit. I've pretty much given up though.

4 jerks a day is excessive in your 30s. I still fap pretty much once or twice a day though. I'd find it easier not to now, it's just habbit more than anything.

I dont do it out of habit. I get a surge of extremely horny levels and I have to satiate it by cooming, or else I just feel horny until I coom. It would be nice to have a girlfriend.

Maybe your medication is making you fap? I can't fap that much at my 34 yo. Only 1 or 2 times at day every 3 or 4 days.

I have a semi-permanent body odor which is pretty bad, it doesn’t take but a few minutes of exercise and blood pumping to make me start reeking

Are you a currycel?

I coom up to 6-7 times a day when hungover. Also, I work out from home with just trash bags filled with water, dumbbells, and push ups. Effective so far. Not as scrawny as I once was.

Coomlord
Maybe your medication is making you fap? I can't fap that much at my 34 yo. Only 1 or 2 times at day every 3 or 4 days.

I dont take any medication.

I dont do it out of habit. I get a surge of extremely horny levels and I have to satiate it by cooming, or else I just feel horny until I coom. It would be nice to have a girlfriend.

I get like that when i'm hungover.

Do you find your sex drive dropping a lot lately? Last year or two mine is finally really slipping (i'm 34).

Good on you for lifting regularly, but don't be such a fucking coombrain, man.

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

In what world is that weak? @KingOfRome

Also if you're below 90kg you're a strong boi
It's true. OP's a clear victim of fitness industry propaganda and internet stat inflation. He's close to advanced if he's 80-85kg. If he's weak, what does that make the average male?

Screenshot symmetricstrengthcom 20191129 15 57 02

No I’m white but my genetics are so inferior I might as well be a shit skin too
Imagine the smell

Good on you for lifting regularly, but don't be such a fucking coombrain, man.
IM COOMING

It's true. OP's a clear victim of fitness industry propaganda and internet stat inflation. He's close to advanced if he's 80-85kg. If he's weak, what does that make the average male?

View attachment 173162

But it seems like everyone strict OHPs 100kg nowdays according to /fit/

View attachment 173162
I thought so.

If you put up 80kg at my gym, some guy is going to come up to you offering to buy you a beer or will ask you to train him (He'll pay you).
But it seems like every OHPs 100kg nowdays
Do you live in steroid city?

Put up a 2 plate OHP (below 200lbs) in any commercial gym and you're a God (even in powerlifting gyms you're not somebody to mess about with).

I didn't choose this lifestyle, it just happened to me over the years, I have no control of this.
you chose to be neet tho

Get a job.
you chose to be neet tho

Nope. High-school drop out at age 32 with no work history and no education, and cant drive a car and dont use public transport.

It would cost me at least $50/day to get uber to work and back, or at least $1000/month.

I tried doing 1 degree with the autismbux people wanted me to do some university, and I couldn't even do that online, was too hard. I just picked some random degree as I have no interest in any of that stuff, and even the easiest one I could think of I couldn't do, and even if I could do it, it would make no sense, because I couldn't get any job with it anyway, because I couldn't get to the place to work for starters, and secondly why would they hire some mid 30s guy with 0 work history over 100 other people who have work history?

Also, trying to imagine me passing a job interview over NT's HAHAHHAHAHA good joke:feelskek:

No choice here, again, this just happened to me, it would be nice to be a normie NT with a normie life, but that was obviously never going to happen. Not any time in my life have I ever been normie, there was never any opportunities, it was over before it began. Trucel life. I know its probably even hard for some of you incels to understand. Many of you are high IQ engineercels who cant imagine someone not being smart enough to at least get a degree in some kind of incel tier job, but yeah, Im not even able to do that.

Last edited:
Nope. High-school drop out at age 32 with no work history and no education, and cant drive a car and dont use public transport.

It would cost me at least $50/day to get uber to work and back, or at least $1000/month.

I tried doing 1 degree with the autismbux people wanted me to do some university, and I couldn't even do that online, was too hard. I just picked some random degree as I have no interest in any of that stuff, and even the easiest one I could think of I couldn't do, and even if I could do it, it would make no sense, because I couldn't get any job with it anyway, because I couldn't get to the place to work for starters, and secondly why would they hire some mid 30s guy with 0 work history over 100 other people who have work history?

Also, trying to imagine me passing a job interview over NT's HAHAHHAHAHA good joke:feelskek:

No choice here, again, this just happened to me, it would be nice to be a normie NT with a normie life, but that was obviously never going to happen. Not any time in my life have I ever been normie, there was never any opportunities, it was over before it began. Trucel life. I know its probably even hard for some of you incels to understand. Many of you are high IQ engineercels who cant imagine someone not being smart enough to at least get a degree in some kind of incel tier job, but yeah, Im not even able to do that.

No offence, but you sound like the most entitled manchild. You're leaching off your parents in your 30s and don't see anything wrong with that. If you can gymcel every day, you can work a shitty job for 20 hours per week and pay rent to your parents. I'm in the same position but at least feel guilty as fuck about it. And I literally can't even speak to people due to a voice disorder. Your parents must be so sad and pissed.