Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm 32 now! Officially volcel??

ImpureIncel

ImpureIncel

Banned
-
I recently turned 32. I've pretty much given up on approaching women, in fact, I currently have no interest in them. Nothing has changed from my first ever post except I now have a part time job cleaning up horse shit in a livery yard for about £30 a week on top of my neetbux, though I recently received a pay cut due to the yard doing poor business.

I have grown to REALLY fucking hate women and having to overhear their mindless bitchy nattering while they completely ignore and disrespect me. I'm going through a phase were the only attraction I have is to young women that I have no chance with and can no longer be bothered to talk to, and have I no real attraction to the used up hags around my age and looks level.

Isolation is no hardship for me as I'm an extreme autistic schizoid introvert. I may still post here from time to time when I feel like it, but I hate the censorship, the few times I have managed to get a good thread going, it was taken down for some b.s reason. The only real pleasure life can offer me is eating and jerking off, and I'm ok with it, I don't even care if I end up homeless anymore.

Autistic and schizoid? Doubt that.

Happy birthday OP. Really suicidefuel to look this is what will happen to me later in life.

Happy belated birthday bro.

You’re autistic and schizophrenic so definitely not a volcel. You’re a truecel.

Just look on the bright side. You wouldn’t have any money left if you betabux

Not sure either, but a lot of autists are very social, I'm not one of them
Well I guess if you're getting steady neetbux in the Trump era (or in general i guess, I don't know where you live) you gotta be pretty fucked in the head. And I mean no disrespect. happy bday

Happy the beginning of your torture day OP

Not a volcel. Autistcels are mentalcel confirmed truecels

Happy birthday

Welcome to oldceldom. I've given up on the idea of wanting a gf. Obviously, it would still be a good thing, but it doesn't matter that much anymore. Any girl I get would be so unattractive (because I'm ugly myself + hypergamy), would be unable to pairbond with her 50+ laycount, would be postprime af, would probably be a single mum, etc. All for what? So I can pay for her to take 3 years off to have more children while I take care of them all? I get to work 40 hour weeks to pay for my gf who has a child already, most likely, and maybe 1 or 2 of my own (if they actually are!): if girls, they'll fuck chads and be teen mums, if boys, they'll be incel.

I'll probably get divorce-raped and be visiting my children, but I will get to pay for them thanks to the chad-government taking half my wages. I'll have to work into my 70s to pay for everything like university fees. My wife will probably cut the sex off soon anyway, not that I'd want to fuck her 40 year old fat ass anyway.

It just seems pointless. There is nothing left to live for or hope for. I can't wait to be dead. I cried in my sleep this morning and woke up with tears in my eyes. Even subconsciously, I know there is no reason to stay alive. Life is pointless anyway, but takeaway youth, reproduction, happiness, relationships and it's basically just working til you die. It's "North Korea"-light.

I recently turned 32. I've pretty much given up on approaching women, in fact, I currently have no interest in them. Nothing has changed from my first ever post except I now have a part time job cleaning up horse shit in a livery yard for about £30 a week on top of my neetbux, though I recently received a pay cut due to the yard doing poor business.

I have grown to REALLY fucking hate women and having to overhear their mindless bitchy nattering while they completely ignore and disrespect me. I'm going through a phase were the only attraction I have is to young women that I have no chance with and can no longer be bothered to talk to, and have I no real attraction to the used up hags around my age and looks level.

Isolation is no hardship for me as I'm an extreme autistic schizoid introvert. I may still post here from time to time when I feel like it, but I hate the censorship, the few times I have managed to get a good thread going, it was taken down for some b.s reason. The only real pleasure life can offer me is eating and jerking off, and I'm ok with it, I don't even care if I end up homeless anymore.

Same but I am almost 40 now.

Happy birthday I suppose...
It doesn't get better unfortunately.

What kind of threads were taken down? I have only really seen blue pill threads taken down.

Almost 40 here. Every day I look forward to death more and more.

I'm soon 30, and like FACEandLMS said, even if I get gf now, she would be really unatractive and what worse probably a single mother. I had chance 10-12 years ago, I blew some of them I admit, but after online dating become mainstream, and I become bitter(and bald) it becomes impossible. Besides when I was 20 mediocre acne wasn't a deal breaker, but now is.
Anyway I'm happier now than ever in my post-prubescent life, my career is going strong, and soon I will cut off hours as I don't need money that much. My libido is going way down, and I just genuinely have much fuller life than ever. It's probably coping, but I don't mind. Being an oldcel is still better than cuck or divorcee or paying for your 'gf' that gives you only dead bedroom and 'oppurtunity' to pay for her(noy yours) kids, so I'm better than like 50% of male population

I wouldn’t cope living with another female. Her telling me what to do all the time, I’ll get annoyed and tell her to fuck off in the end. She will most likely be fucking another more attractive male on the side before it even happens.

Happy birthday I suppose...
It doesn't get better unfortunately.

What kind of threads were taken down? I have only really seen blue pill threads taken down.
I made a thread about a cam whore who I thought was cute, but NEVER interacted with in any way and specifically mentioned how cucked it is to throw money at foids like that and how it harms incels and men in general. I just thought it would make an interesting topic as the girl look really innocent and a bit sad, the thread got a tons of replies, but It was considered blue pilled femoid worship (sort of was I guess) thus taken down I also make a thread about the concept of gay incels, but that was taken down as well.
happy birthday
thanks

Last edited:
Another few years and this will be me. At least we have this forum for support.

Welcome to oldceldom. I've given up on the idea of wanting a gf. Obviously, it would still be a good thing, but it doesn't matter that much anymore. Any girl I get would be so unattractive (because I'm ugly myself + hypergamy), would be unable to pairbond with her 50+ laycount, would be postprime af, would probably be a single mum, etc. All for what? So I can pay for her to take 3 years off to have more children while I take care of them all? I get to work 40 hour weeks to pay for my gf who has a child already, most likely, and maybe 1 or 2 of my own (if they actually are!): if girls, they'll fuck chads and be teen mums, if boys, they'll be incel.

I'll probably get divorce-raped and be visiting my children, but I will get to pay for them thanks to the chad-government taking half my wages. I'll have to work into my 70s to pay for everything like university fees. My wife will probably cut the sex off soon anyway, not that I'd want to fuck her 40 year old fat ass anyway.

It just seems pointless. There is nothing left to live for or hope for. I can't wait to be dead. I cried in my sleep this morning and woke up with tears in my eyes. Even subconsciously, I know there is no reason to stay alive. Life is pointless anyway, but takeaway youth, reproduction, happiness, relationships and it's basically just working til you die. It's "North Korea"-light.
I watched all your videos multiple times now, they're excellent.

PUREINCEL tbh
It should suck tbh, feels bad.

I will be 30 on May 4th. There's nothing to look forward to at this point. I admit that death would be a blessing.

Also, very well said. I'm not sure what kind of mental copes I have that are saving me from depression, but they probably won't last much longer.

Happy Birthday, OP.