Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm 32 and today I had my first dating experience and it was a complete simpfail. I suspected it but took a risk anyway

• Thread starter just another incel
  • Start date
just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
This weekend we have a kind of fair in a town nearby. I dressed elegantly. Since it was dark, my dark shirt looked impeccable. I was the best dressed there. I didn't really want to go there. I was already in bed, drunk. But I suddenly had an inner voice telling me to shower, dress up and drive there. When I got ready, I was relatively sober and could drive. As I had suspected. At the festival, I wandered around for two hours. I watched couples and was almost demotivated again. But then I channeled my inner hatred into an idea that I had spontaneously. I looked for girls who were standing around alone. One girl caught my eye. In my opinion, she looked like a Greek or Eastern European woman. In my opinion, she was subhuman, but her figure was hot. It took me at least 10 minutes to get myself to go to her. Luckily, she stood alone for that long. Her name is Kira. She was waiting for her cousin, as it turned out later. I invited her for a drink. "Can I invite a pretty girl for a drink?" was my introduction. To my surprise, she agreed. Of course, I kept trying to compliment her. It turned out that she was 10 years younger than me and was studying to be a tax clerk in some high-sounding profession. I felt humiliated with my normal trade training. But I didn't give up. I paid for everything for her. Drinks, rides on the carousel, candy floss, etc. I also told her that I found her extremely attractive (that was a lie, I find her south-eastern European subhuman face shape ugly) but that I would like to know if we should continue in case she plans to reject me. Actually, everything went well. She said she wanted to continue. Of course, I had the feeling that she only saw me as a useful idiot who paid for everything for her, but I was optimistic that I would at least get a kiss from her as thanks for the lovely evening. But then we met her cousin with 3 Chads that she had brought with her. We went into the beer tent. It was loud. An unnatural environment for an incel. People dancing on the tables, etc. From the moment the Chads were involved, Kira didn't pay any attention to me at all and there was even physical contact between her and one of the Chads. I stood there like the fifth wheel. I don't think she even noticed that I just left. I put my hand on one of the Chads' shoulder and said that I'm not a simp and went home. Maybe he conveyed my last words to Kira. In any case, it was a complete failure. I only used my money to prepare Kira's alcohol level so that some Chad could fuck her. Well, at least I went out the door for the first time at the age of 32. Lol.

Dios mio, santa madre de mucho texto

Also fuck that bitch

Brutal wall of text bro.

Been there done that

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Brutal wall of text bro.

Been there done that
I invest in a slut whose face I think is so unattractive that I might have a chance and then 6'7 Chads come and take her away from me. Its over for me :feelsrope:But at least our thighs touched intensely in the bumper car. I get an erection again just thinking about it.:ahegao:

No paragraphs no reading.
It hurts my eyes.

I invest in a slut whose face I think is so unattractive that I might have a chance and then 6'7 Chads come and take her away from me. Its over for me :feelsrope:But at least our thighs touched intensely in the bumper car. I get an erection again just thinking about it.:ahegao:
You will treasure that moment forever bro

Format your shit goddamn

Well Kuddos for shooting your shot. I never know with those eastern european types. They seem to like moneymaxxers.
It certainly wouldn't have been about the money. I'm not poor. I would have continued to have fun with her that evening. But the Chads ruined everything for me.

my sincere sympathies but this is so funny in an absurd way

Mogs me to oblivion

Brutal ending

I actually think you did well. Walking up to a girl is hard as fuck.

Next time don't compliment her too much and if she accepted your drinks it means she's open to conversation and later a kiss (or at least it used to mean that). In my opinion you should've tried to kiss her before the chads showed up, but how could you have known?

Nearly since 3 years on this site and still acting like a bluepilled cuck. Literally never began for you

fuck...

thanks for reminding me to never approach any foid under any sort of circumstance

brutal. Once and never again.

Brutal. Shit like this is why I don’t try

Congratulations for being brave enough to give it a go, even though it failed in the end.

I put my hand on one of the Chads' shoulder and said that I'm not a simp and went home
jfl

How tall r u bud?
From the story he smells 5'7, white, with 5/10 face. Eugenic enough to get a positive response when offering to betabuxx a foid but was inferior to the "chads" (likely 6ft white normies) who came along and mogged him to oblivion.

From the moment the Chads were involved, Kira didn't pay any attention to me at all and there was even physical contact between her and one of the Chads.
I can’t take this fucking shit anymore. I CANT TAKE THIS FUCKING SHITJTTITITUTUTURUURJRIR

Nearly since 3 years on this site and still acting like a bluepilled cuck. Literally never began for you
It was just a try. The first of my life. Now I have a story for my imaginary children about how I met their mother. However, I still have to change the story ending a little for the kids.

I actually think you did well. Walking up to a girl is hard as fuck.

Next time don't compliment her too much and if she accepted your drinks it means she's open to conversation and later a kiss (or at least it used to mean that). In my opinion you should've tried to kiss her before the chads showed up, but how could you have known?
I should have known. But you are right. Maybe I need to try to be more aggressive and use some psychological trick to get the next girl to let me kiss her. If her friends had been ugly, I could have given them beer, played the new good buddy and then asked them in an unobserved moment if they would help me by encouraging me and the girl to kiss or something like that. I have to use all kinds of dirty tricks.

Nah mate.. Im a loser and always will be. But the darkness, the diffuse light from carousels etc plus the alcohol can be my allies. I'll try it this summer. After that I'll fail and fall into a deep winter depression but maybe I'll manage to find a bitch who's drunk or high enough. Then I have to try to get her pregnant so she stays with me. If not, then the whore has to raise a child alone while I give up my job under the pretext of mental health problems and don't have to pay child support.:bigbrain::feelskek::feelskek:

Nah mate.. Im a loser and always will be. But the darkness, the diffuse light from carousels etc plus the alcohol can be my allies. I'll try it this summer. After that I'll fail and fall into a deep winter depression but maybe I'll manage to find a bitch who's drunk or high enough. Then I have to try to get her pregnant so she stays with me. If not, then the whore has to raise a child alone while I give up my job under the pretext of mental health problems and don't have to pay child support.:bigbrain::feelskek::feelskek:
mate i just cope with benzodiazepines and nicotine

This weekend we have a kind of fair in a town nearby. I dressed elegantly. Since it was dark, my dark shirt looked impeccable. I was the best dressed there. I didn't really want to go there. I was already in bed, drunk. But I suddenly had an inner voice telling me to shower, dress up and drive there. When I got ready, I was relatively sober and could drive. As I had suspected. At the festival, I wandered around for two hours. I watched couples and was almost demotivated again. But then I channeled my inner hatred into an idea that I had spontaneously. I looked for girls who were standing around alone. One girl caught my eye. In my opinion, she looked like a Greek or Eastern European woman. In my opinion, she was subhuman, but her figure was hot. It took me at least 10 minutes to get myself to go to her. Luckily, she stood alone for that long. Her name is Kira. She was waiting for her cousin, as it turned out later. I invited her for a drink. "Can I invite a pretty girl for a drink?" was my introduction. To my surprise, she agreed. Of course, I kept trying to compliment her. It turned out that she was 10 years younger than me and was studying to be a tax clerk in some high-sounding profession. I felt humiliated with my normal trade training. But I didn't give up. I paid for everything for her. Drinks, rides on the carousel, candy floss, etc. I also told her that I found her extremely attractive (that was a lie, I find her south-eastern European subhuman face shape ugly) but that I would like to know if we should continue in case she plans to reject me. Actually, everything went well. She said she wanted to continue. Of course, I had the feeling that she only saw me as a useful idiot who paid for everything for her, but I was optimistic that I would at least get a kiss from her as thanks for the lovely evening. But then we met her cousin with 3 Chads that she had brought with her. We went into the beer tent. It was loud. An unnatural environment for an incel. People dancing on the tables, etc. From the moment the Chads were involved, Kira didn't pay any attention to me at all and there was even physical contact between her and one of the Chads. I stood there like the fifth wheel. I don't think she even noticed that I just left. I put my hand on one of the Chads' shoulder and said that I'm not a simp and went home. Maybe he conveyed my last words to Kira. In any case, it was a complete failure. I only used my money to prepare Kira's alcohol level so that some Chad could fuck her. Well, at least I went out the door for the first time at the age of 32. Lol.
at 32 its over

Im sorry man :feelscry:
Something like that would make me lash out violently at others. You had great self-control back there

Last edited:
I should have known. But you are right. Maybe I need to try to be more aggressive and use some psychological trick to get the next girl to let me kiss her. If her friends had been ugly, I could have given them beer, played the new good buddy and then asked them in an unobserved moment if they would help me by encouraging me and the girl to kiss or something like that. I have to use all kinds of dirty tricks.
You don't need tricks and using alcohol can get you falsely accused. Try grabbing her hand or doing a side hug before leaning in for a kiss

I admire your bravery OP, I wouldn't dare to talk to a foid with my blackpilled brain.

Mogs me for not having the foid run away on sight :cryfeels:

Of course, I had the feeling that she only saw me as a useful idiot who paid for everything for her, but I was optimistic that I would at least get a kiss from her as thanks for the lovely evening.
Would a kiss have made it all worth it in your opinion?

Mogs me for not having the foid run away on sight :cryfeels:
That was exactly what I feared. But my exquisite clothing and the nighttime atmosphere probably distracted her from my face.