Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal “I’m 30 and I have serious anxiety about my looks”

Imagen 2022 12 15 095357568

Mogs me. I'm also bald and I actually have a fucked up head shape unlike this guy. Also JFL at the comments, "you just lack confidence" is womens way of saying you're ugly. Also: "you're average" means ugly too.

JFL at the world. If this is what passes as ugly nowadays, then wtf am I

Has anxiety but still posts pic online ....hmmm that's not real anxiety. People with real anxiety will never post their pics online

hair transplant rhino plasty and jaw surgery and forehead reduction man has cumskin can ascend he's a fucking mental cel volcel but I extend some shreds of pity
You live in a fairy land. Get your ass back in real life. This guy is not getting any surgery neither he is ever ascending. That face, autism, bluepillmaxx and 30. The best he will ever get is a desperate 35+ sub5 single mother but only if he has a job which I doubt considering his autism.
Real world is not a looksmax forum. There is no "path to ascension" for someone like him. It time to accept that not only it's over but it never began, resisting this will only cause more pain.

You live in a fairy land. Get your ass back in real life. This guy is not getting any surgery neither he is ever ascending. That face, autism, bluepillmaxx and 30. The best he will ever get is a desperate 35+ sub5 single mother but only if he has a job which I doubt considering his autism.
Real world is not a looksmax forum. There is no "path to ascension" for someone like him. It time to accept that not only it's over but it never began, resisting this will only cause more pain.
Based

hmm I'm projecting some sick hope I have left onto him I guess I want to slap myself

looing ''normal'' = ugly to women

ZOZ if this is ugly im fucking grotesque

hair transplant rhino plasty and jaw surgery and forehead reduction man has cumskin can ascend he's a fucking mental cel volcel but I extend some shreds of pity
If you have to reshape 3/4s of your face to be attractive of your face you're probably not a mentalcel :feelsjuice:

guess i'm a super giga subhuman if that is considered ugly

the gaslighting award for most gas lit in the universe goes to ;

You’re not ugly. You just lack confidence. And I’m pretty sure that shows on the outside and that’s the reason why you haven’t met someone that is attracted to you. It’s not because of your appearance, but it’s in the way you carry yourself and the way you feel about yourself. So my tip would definitely be to start excercising.

WHAT THE SAME EXERCISING WHICH EFFECTS YOUR LOOKS, FACE AND BODY

COMPLETELY CONTRADICTING THEMSELVES IN ONE PARAGRAPH NORMIE 101

Re: Rate my ugly horrible face
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184678935Thursday, March 03, 2016 12:05 AM CST
As with the majority of individuals on this website(Including myself), you have a horrid and repulsive appearance. Only suicide can resolve such horrible characteristics.

This is quite literally just an average run of the mill white dude he is not an incel at all

Not handsome + autism = never began

Bit of big forehead. There are a lot of bimbo's with whale foreheads. They seem to part their hair in the middle and let it hang loose just to exagerate the damn bulge above the rest of their stupid face.

Bit of big forehead. There are a lot of bimbo's with whale foreheads. They seem to part their hair in the middle and let it hang loose just to exagerate the damn bulge above the rest of their stupid face.