Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm 28 years old and have never worked a day in my life.

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
I live with my parents, I go to university, and I receive a disability pension and a scholarship for disabled students, so I don't need to work right now. I also have confirmed total incapacity for work.

@wereq @starystulejarz @To koniec @PolskiKartofel @anandkonda @NorthernWind @Chudpreet @KillNiggers @NeverEvenBegan

I live with my parents, I go to university, and I receive a disability pension and a scholarship for disabled students, so I don't need to work right now. I also have confirmed total incapacity for work.

@wereq @starystulejarz @To koniec @PolskiKartofel @anandkonda @NorthernWind @Chudpreet @KillNiggers @NeverEvenBegan
we know you fucking bonobo :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

whats your disability?

Serious or LARP?

I'm 21 and haven't worked a day, either. I just NEET off my parents

He's 5'4 in Poland. That's dwarfism there
i know im next door to poland, europeans tall as fuck, burgers just cant relate unless they ve come here before

All NEETs rope when their parents pass away and the money runs out.

I may not be christian but i will pray for you to get better, This shit is fucking horrible!

Same; minus the pension thing :feelsUnreal:

oh. I thought you will die from kidney failure
what are your symptomps
I was born with one kidney. Recently my kidney become weaker. This year I'm gonna have dialysis.

Brutal noreplypill

I wish i can have disability pension

I was born with one kidney. Recently my kidney become weaker. This year I'm gonna have dialysis.
Can you exercise, do you get seven hours of sleep, do you smoke? Understand that you're treading between life and death here, so I recommend to be on top of it, more than most people on this forum.

Shouldnt u start looking for a donor now before its too late

lucky you i have to wageslave even if i don't have it as bad as the average wageslave i have it a little bit better.

You're lucky. Working around people as weirdo or weakling is HELL.
Also have you tried nofap?

Same only 4 years behind

I also wanna try to get a disability pension due to mental illness

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back