Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im 27 and wanna beardmaxx but i cant even grow a fcking beard yet

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
Wish i could grow a beard to hide my shitty sub5 face but nooo i can only grow a moustache and goatee which will make foids and normies see me as even more creepy
Im fucking 27 .o.0 did i drink too much soymilk or wat

Over for u if ur 27 and u have no beard ngl

Over for nobeardcels. On thing I'm actually proud about my face is I can grow a beard, otherwise I'd look 12 but can look early 20s otherwise.

i cant even grow a goatee

Over for beardcels, I accidentally shaved mine off two weeks ago and it is already back to full strength

You're 27 bro, it's over. no beard for your inceldom

Mouth breathing causes nobeard

Beards are gross. I like being clean shaven.
Same but atleast a beard could help me so ppl cant see my fucked jawline and overall facial structure. Im tired of being shunned and ew hes creepy .i just wanna hide like a hermit to just not experience dat shit anymore

Here, take my beard.

No point in growing a beard. You will just get it dirty and it will become itchy. Also you have to trim it to keep it from over growing. Unless you want to muslimaxx.

No point in growing a beard. You will just get it dirty and it will become itchy. Also you have to trim it to keep it from over growing. Unless you want to muslimaxx.

Untrue. If you actually clean and wash your beard it will not be itchy

Im 2 weeks in, it's not that bad but it doesnt grow much on the right side, the left is good enough

im sand so growing one will just make me look more ethnic and terrorist vibes but good luck and idk if you want to try products that "boost testosterone levels for beard growth" most seem like scams

Just trim it till its even then
That wouldnt work, the beard is long enough on both sides, but I have a big empty spot on the right. Ill just let it grow to see what happens

That wouldnt work, the beard is long enough on both sides, but I have a big empty spot on the right. Ill just let it grow to see what happens
Yeh man very rasputin yhes? Very occultz
Very interesting verry russian fucking the czar sorry lol.just like ur profilepic xD
Very interesting verry russian fucking the czar sorry lol.just like ur profilepic xD
Ull be fine atleast u can grow a beard

Beardcels on suicide watch :feelshaha:

TFW beardcel :feelsbadman:

Wish i could grow a beard to hide my shitty sub5 face but nooo i can only grow a moustache and goatee which will make foids and normies see me as even more creepy

Lol beards actually make dudes look uglier most of the time. If I was to kill my vanity to deliberately make myself look uglier than I already am, I'd shave my head and grow a scruffy beard and I'd look like a hobo.

I'd be a 3/10 instead of a 4/10

Lol beards actually make dudes look uglier most of the time. If I was to kill my vanity to deliberately make myself look uglier than I already am, I'd shave my head and grow a scruffy beard and I'd look like a hobo.

I'd be a 3/10 instead of a 4/10
Good point ngl . cant cope with if i had a beard ppl would like me better

I wish i had a beard like rasputin. I would homelessmax

Beard is good for hiding a subhuman lower third. But most incels are too low T to grow a decent beard.

do you happen to be asian or a hispanic?

I look like a wretched homeless man if I attempt to grow a beard.

With goatee they atleast stopped misgendering me

just go to a barber and pick up the bits of hair lying on the floor then tick it on your chin theory

Aren't there fake beard and hair add ons with skin adhesive

I went 2 and a half years without shaving, only cut it off last October as my mum was coming over for a visit and I didn't want her seeing me just that shabby tbh. She'd sent me a beard trimming kit 2 years previously and I still hadn't opened it until the I shaved it 2 years later lol.

When I had my beard (my hair is still past shoulder length now after nearly 3 years without cutting) as well as shabby clothes and awful hygiene from being a homelesscel, I legit looked exactly like this guy:

3ugyiu7qbbt21
83097 8368