Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm 27 and NEET and my parents are basically cutting me off

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I always used to go to my mum's.house to eat and my dad would lend me 50 quid here and there but now they have just become.resentful and unpleasant and I don't want to go and scrounge from them anymore and they always threaten to lock me out anyway. I argued with my dad the other day he keeps saying it's not his fault I am like this and I told him you people raised me to be like a retard and never taught me shit about independence and sabotaged all my attempts to stand on my own feet and now 10 years later he's spinning it on me and saying it's all my fault. This is really making me pissed off and I feel really fucking stuck man! How the fuck do I get away from this shit and make my own income so I can go permanently. Or do I just kill myself! Fuck this shit man

Sorry to hear that

Tell your parents that their incompetent genes made you like this. :feelsthink::feelsthink:

That’s brutal. Sucks your parents are so bad. If you keep living, try to get a job at a McDonald’s or some warehouse. Even a trash collector job. Should be easy to get and not too mentally demanding.

They are angry because they invested so many ressources into a genetic dead end that drags down their social status. Also the thing with the parents blaming you hits hard home. My parents, especially my dad critisize me for not being able to speak/read/write Russian, not being able to repair shit and expect me to be confident and upstanding, yet crushed every piece of hope and confidence i had. They will never accept that their genetics are simply trash, they would rather die than admit that

ik similar situation. Even when I got a good job still was treated like subhuman. They want you to be normie like them.

No matter how badly your parents raised you, in the end, you're the only person responsible for your life.

No matter how badly your parents raised you, in the end, you're the only person responsible for your life.
It's impossible to make money now from the situation I'm in and even when I was 18 I tried the best with what I could do and got nowhere. What the fuck do I do now.

The second I get cut off I'm killing myself, idk if you should but I guess try to get a job and if you despise wagie life still you can end your story

It's impossible to make money now from the situation I'm in and even when I was 18 I tried the best with what I could do and got nowhere. What the fuck do I do now.
Where do you live? India?
You can refugeemaxx in Germoney, we have plenty of jobs here because nobody wants to work anymore, because our neetbux are so high.

Where do you live? India?
You can refugeemaxx in Germoney, we have plenty of jobs here because nobody wants to work anymore, because our neetbux are so high.
Pretty sure he's from the uk

Brutal stuff
Now only option remaining is getting a wage job or if possible
Go outside of your country and slightly get better chances of employment if you have some unique skills.

It was bound to happen eventually

We are the Same age. Amazing "fate"