Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I'm 25 and I am an incel

1 - Larp

2- Mogs me

3 - Don't care.

Mass shoot jewtubers with a .50 minigun

Screenshot 20231029 171046 YouTube 1

:feelsclown:

mogs me from here to jupiter

I hope it's larp, otherwise there's no hope for me.

I am sick of these fakecel normies attention whoring

His definition of an incel is very unorthodox:forcedsmile:.
He's trying to become famous by all means necessary, even if it means labelling himself with something he doesn't even know its meaning.
For this exact reason I hate youtubers and youtube, people will do literally anything for the jewish bank notes.

these "people" have to be made in a lab or something. they all repeat the same bullshit. they have no conscience and say the same thing over and over again.
It is just NPC behavior. People say this a lot, but this is what it actually looks like.

Just repeating platitudes that people have told him. It doesn't matter if it works or not, is just feel good crap.

Literally this, I saw the title of this thread and thought "Yeah I'll join you in a year my friend", saw this niggas face and almost had an aneurysm
:feelskek:

JFL even Andrew Tate and Hamza's shit is cheaper than this. This shitskin should be tortured by a gang of niggers.
Anyone that makes money from exploiting desperate, lonely men deserves to be hanged (thERapists too). I hope no one has actually paid for his useless course.

Anyone that makes money from exploiting desperate, lonely men deserves to be hanged (thERapists too). I hope no one has actually paid for his useless course.
Most of the people that pay for this stuff are delusional retarded normies.