Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i'm 22 and i'm already losing a little hair. i now have a bald spot

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
so my hair has gotten a little longer (it's still quite short, just isn't super short) and i tried combing it up to get rid of my headache and i wanna haircut. i noticed one part of the hair is still there then one other part is a bald spot. and i'm only 22. now i need to brush my hair over the bald spot to hide it. if i lose more hair, i'll have to shave my whole head bald, which won't be good for someone my age. sure, being shaved bald will make me look tougher, but girls my age aren't into guys who look tough. even the bodybuilder guys my age still look friendly and young. now i'll have to see what it's like when i'm 30.

Just be like Jason Statham bro!

The Rock is bald and still gets women :soy:

Yul Brenner
King01

It's over bro

Just shave it off like Vin Diesel bro!

Just shave it off like Vin Diesel bro!

Bruce Willis too bro, if you can't get chicks because you don't have hair you probably need to respect women more bro

Bruce Willis too bro, if you can't get chicks because you don't have hair you probably need to respect women more bro

Remember toxic inkwell, maybe your personality is the reason you're not getting girls, you misogynist scum? It's 0% looks, 100% personality so fix up bucko!

Damn ur lucky. My hairline started receding at 19 during my first semester at college. Almost roped lol

I feel for you mate. I was around that age when I decided to just shave it all off. It was really thin and receding. Not a good look. If you decide to shave it off, grow a beard if you can. Dunno why but it makes baldness look not as bad.

Mogs me im 17 and i already have a tiny baldspot

I feel for you mate. I was around that age when I decided to just shave it all off. It was really thin and receding. Not a good look. If you decide to shave it off, grow a beard if you can. Dunno why but it makes baldness look not as bad.
sadly girls my age aren't into shaved heads

Damn ur lucky. My hairline started receding at 19 during my first semester at college. Almost roped lol

Time to cope with a lot of video games and beer

Dear god this is a genuine horror story. I send my deepest condolences

Gymmaxx before you go bald. At least you'll be able to compensate with muscle

Gymmaxx before you go bald. At least you'll be able to compensate with muscle
Girls my age only like bodybuilders who still look friendly. They don’t like hypermasculine bodybuilders

This is one of my worst nightmares. Very sorry to hear this, OP.

Just shave it off and be alpha bro!

no really RIP. Your life is over. Welcome to the club of walking corpses

over bro i'm 19 and already have thinning hair and bald spot...you can try minoxidillmaxing but it has side effect it seems

sadly girls my age aren't into shaved heads
Plus you're an Americancel so you're doubly fucked. Just my observation, but it seems that USA foids are more stuck up and cuntish than they are just about anywhere else.

Plus you're an Americancel so you're doubly fucked. Just my observation, but it seems that USA foids are more stuck up and cuntish than they are just about anywhere else.
Every guy my age has tons of hair remaining