Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i'm 21 but this faggot builder that came to my house thought i was 16-17

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i will never be respected by anyone, i'm a subhuman curry manlet. fuck my life

do you have facial hair? If you suffer from babyface it makes you look less subhuman and childlike.

my friends and I are all over 22 and we all look like 17-18 years old virgins but we are happy

When I shave I go from looking like a fucking ISIS terrorist to that guy from the Big Bang Theory

do you have facial hair? If you suffer from babyface it makes you look less subhuman and childlike.
i have facial hair but my beard doesnt connect well, and i'm to high inhib to shave it off , and too scared to look even more baby faced

nothing wrong with looking younger than your age.

I can't help but notice this is common among incels. People always assume we're several years younger than our age.

Yeah, without my half-ass mustache/chin pubes, I look 16 at best. A fucking bartender once told me I looked like I was 14... yeah, I wanted to throat punch the cunt! Fucking disrespectful whore. Anyways... the fact of the matter is, if you can grow anything, whether it be half-ass or not, I suggest letting it go (assuming you have a baby face).

nothing wrong with looking younger than your age.
That's only a plus for women, not men. Women don't want boys (unless they're pedos), they want men.

cope they wouldn't care if he looked good.
I don't know any 20-23 femoid that wants a guy her age that looks like a boy. So, you're actually the one that's coping, my friend. Even in HS, all the guys that these femoids went out with, walked around with, kissed, talked to were all guys that were a couple of years ahead of me/grade levels, etc. They all looked like men, while my ass looked like a scrawny ass bitch not worth a femoid's time. Most men can grow beards/become bigger and such by 18. If you still look like you're in middle school at age 23 (me), no femoid will respect you nor want to look at you. I would know...

i look 17 at 24. It's a death sentence. GIrls don't want to be seen in public with you. Having an older guy (looks older) is like a status thing for women. They feel cool and mature.

I don't know any 20-23 femoid that wants a guy her age that looks like a boy. So, you're actually the one that's coping, my friend. Even in HS, all the guys that these femoids went out with, walked around with, kissed, talked to were all guys that were a couple of years ahead of me/grade levels, etc. They all looked like men, while my ass looked like a scrawny ass bitch not worth a femoid's time. Most men can grow beards/become bigger and such by 18. If you still look like you're in middle school at age 23 (me), no femoid will respect you nor want to look at you. I would know...
ah yes sorry girls will take a 4/10 man looking dude over the 7+/10 young looking 22 yr old. My fault.

ah yes sorry girls will take a 4/10 man looking dude over the 7+/10 young looking 22 yr old. My fault.
Are you inferring that the 4/10 man is an adult (like much older) or that he's the same age as the 7/10?

Im 23 but people think im 30

People think that I am 15

Looking younger than you are when you're already young is fucking brutal.

When I was 17 people thought I was 13.
Idk about now since I avoid all human contact.

I can't help but notice this is common among incels. People always assume we're several years younger than our age.
Not just incels, just the new generation in general. High schoolers these days look like legit middle schoolers it's crazy. I can almost guarantee there's something in the water/food.

I got ID'd the last time I went to a 21 and up club while everyone else just walked straight in. Just LOL

Not just incels, just the new generation in general. High schoolers these days look like legit middle schoolers it's crazy. I can almost guarantee there's something in the water/food.

Yeah you're definitely on to something. When I watch music videos from the 80s, 90s I notice that people that were my age looked a lot older than I do.

There are many known pollutants affecting us, too inconvenient for society to give a fuck though.