Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm 20 years old and I'm only 5'5 feet tall

Hatred0603

Hatred0603

Coping 5'5 manlet
Am I a manlet?
Is it over for me?

Serious answers only, please.

Do we really need to answer this?

Ethnicity please?

over unless decent face

I am 18 and 5'3 we are quite close it's over

im sorry bro you will always be seen as a child and weak
i just saw some 5'4 guy with a 5'6 400lb wife and thought he was her child at first but then he looked to be like 40 years old if you want copefuel

Ethnicity please?
Latin mongrel. My father has dark skin, but good genetics. He's not indigenous. He descends from southern mexicans from Veracruz. But he at least is 5'7. My mother descends from northern mexicans from Guadalajara, Jalisco, so she is white, and has green eyes. I'm light skinned, and don't conserve any remaining typical latino-indigenous features except for a kinda round and fat nose, specially if you look at me face to face. I have brown eyes and straight brown hair. I consider myself AT THE VERY LEAST average fucking looking.

im sorry bro you will always be seen as a child and weak
i just saw some 5'4 guy with a 5'6 400lb wife and thought he was her child at first but then he looked to be like 40 years old if you want copefuel
Ugh... I'd prefer to go ER (in Minecraft) instead.

Is it over for me?
Fq3CIvYX0AAN4En

Latin mongrel. My father has dark skin, but good genetics. He's not indigenous. He descends from southern mexicans from Veracruz. But he at least is 5'7. My mother descends from northern mexicans from Guadalajara, Jalisco, so she is white, and has green eyes. I'm light skinned, and don't conserve any remaining typical latino-indigenous features except for a kinda round and fat nose, specially if you look at me face to face. I have brown eyes and straight brown hair. I consider myself AT THE VERY LEAST average fucking looking.
Your mom fits the description of mine I will forever cage at what she did to me