Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm 20 in less than a week

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
This is it. Just a few more days and i'm no longer a teenager. I'll be a 20yo KHHV. I remember when I was 14, it was considered weird to not have kissed a girl at my age in my school. I'll never get another shot at being a teenager. I'll never experience teenage love. 20 is when the agepill starts becoming a reality.

It's so fucking over :feelsrope:

no it's not over. It only gets worse from here.. Its over when you rope. Good luck out there boyo.

I'm not going to fill you with false hope, but as a 30somethingfag, please let me at least tell you you've got a long way to go, you're still young.

I feel it. I'll be 18 in a week. I'm still a virgin

I'm not going to fill you with false hope, but as a 30somethingfag, please let me at least tell you you've got a long way to go, you're still young.

Life ends when people start settling down, getting married and having kids, which happens in your late 20s. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Life ends when people start settling down, getting married and having kids, which happens in your late 20s. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Traditionally mid-20s, but it's getting later and later. My awful generation has clearly dedicated itself to eternal adolescence. Your average (American, at least) between 25 and 40 is living basically the same life they did in high school, and will never really accept #adulting.

Take the above as good or bad news as you see fit.

Wait till you get 23. You will want to rope so hard you will look back on your 20s and beg to go back to them.

It gets much much worse. When I was 20 I thought this is it, it can't get any worse. Boy was I SOOOO FUCKING WRONG. Enjoy your time now.

I remember when I was 14-15.Kissless,relationshipless and deluded I thought every birthday "This year is gonna be the year".Until around 17-18 when I realised it's probably over :feelsrope:

Lmao. I remember on my 20th birthday sitting on my bed as a KHHV in absolute disbelief and incomprehension..."what the fuck....how can this be???"

10 years later and nothing changed. If you had told me I would still be a khhv at 30 I almost certainly would have roped.

Welp i'm 31 and still a virgin. It's wayyyy over bro.

Fugg bro I wish I had my 20 year old body again

you should not be here you are too young

Time works against us.

Better start looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing, badboymaxxing, while you are still relatively young

Age pill is brutal

Unless you get braces and jaw surgery nothing will change. I remember browsing sluthate( the second incel forum) when I was 17 and I mew coped and lifted weights and it all meant nothing. You break your subhuman bones in half and move them forward or your life will be nothing but suffering and then you die.

Yes that is when it hits the hardest and you are the loneliest around 30. By then you are so far behind you live in a completely different world to all foids and normies and run out of anything to relate to them with (even worse than before).

Should have roped by now ngl

I'm 20 in nine days from now. :feelsbadman:

I'm 20 lmao. If you haven't done anything with a girl by 16, it's most likely over.
that isnt true.

20 is young you might not think so but take it from the 35 plus year olds like me it is very young. are you white and not short?

Yea I was pretty sad when I turned 20. I have officially missed out on teen love forever

that isnt true.

20 is young you might not think so but take it from the 35 plus year olds like me it is very young. are you white and not short?

it's not old, but normies have been doing shit with girls since 13. I should have at least kissed a foid by now. I'm not going to change physically for the better anymore.

white, 6'0

This is it. Just a few more days and i'm no longer a teenager. I'll be a 20yo KHHV. I remember when I was 14, it was considered weird to not have kissed a girl at my age in my school. I'll never get another shot at being a teenager. I'll never experience teenage love. 20 is when the agepill starts becoming a reality.
I remember when I was 14 also, like yesterday. Now I'm 56.
%6 will be here before you know it. When you turn 50, you will remember what I said.
My mother told me when she turned 50, that I would be 50 before I know it.
She was right. That was back in 1976.

At the point of no return.

I remember when I was 14 also, like yesterday. Now I'm 56.
%6 will be here before you know it. When you turn 50, you will remember what I said.
My mother told me when she turned 50, that I would be 50 before I know it.
She was right. That was back in 1976.

I can't imagine living as an incel until the age of 50. How do you seriously cope?
How often do you consider roping?

There are people here that do not remember the year 2000.
That was very depressing for me. 1981 was depressing for me - it was half way between my birth (1962) and the year 2000. I was 38 in the year 2000.