Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over im 20 but look like 12

slumcel209

slumcel209

Self-banned
-
its legit over people think im 12 or 13 but im almost 21

don't worry , you will start balding eventually

:ahegao:
He ll be a baby faced old looking guy then. The worst combination. At least masculine balding guys look half decent

Tis a good thing. You can fuck younger girls and not look like weirdo doing it
i look like a weird 12 year old kid, also the lowest i could go is 14, 14yo girls in my country already have a lot of experience while im kissless

I look like I'm 15, and I'm 19.

I wonder, will the tik tok eboys bald as well because they are filled with estrogens, thus causing a hormonal imbalance to trigger mpb

I wonder, will the tik tok eboys bald as well because they are filled with estrogens, thus causing a hormonal imbalance to trigger mpb
idk, estrogen is good for hair

eunuchs dont go bald cause low T
I know a friend of my brothers who is eunuch and has a Norwood 5 because he has low t levels "105". It is possible to bald is you are already genetically prone to it. As well as hormonal imbalances don't help anything either. It is possible. But not common

I know a friend of my brothers who is eunuch and has a Norwood 5 because he has low t levels "105". It is possible to bald is you are already genetically prone to it. As well as hormonal imbalances don't help anything either. It is possible. But not common
brutal

i'm 26 and i look 35, dont worry i would prefer to look younger tbh.