Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm 18 and I would have sex with a 16-17 year old girl

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I know this is controversial on this sub but im going to be honest, mad? fucking sue me. Also I'm 18 and currently in university.

I'm not a fucking pedophile, I'm attracted to women, not fucking children (/r/IncelTears seems to think otherwise), 16 year old girls where my suicide fuel back in high school (graduated hs in june 2017) and they look like grown women (girls in grade 11 & 12), they honestly are hot, they look EXACTLY like a girl in her twenties, I don't see a heterosexual man isn't attracted to them, I'm not saying fuck them, but just admit they are cute.

I'm talking about High school chicks like this:
14730715_524877024376429_2062956037324931072_n.jpg

These girls are pretty cute, I'm not a sexual predator, I'm just attracted to women, crazy because if I was a girl, saying how "hot" 16 year old high school studs are, nobody would give a shit. lol talk about equality between the genders, feminism =/= equality. 

got off topic but yea, I would have sex with a 16-17 year old, with consent obviously (according to /r/IncelTears we're pedophilic rapists). Sadly even high school chads mog, especially in canada where I live, full of justin bieber type pretty boys with wavy thick hair and cute beanies who all mog the fuck outta me, I'm talking orb from lookism tier chads, these guys instagram our actual suicide fuel and make me feel like a pathetic loser, that's why I deleted my instagram (made a post about it a while back, I had less then 200 followers, meanwhile my chad friends were toping 2000+ with 900 likes a pic). If you are in your twenties and deny that you would sleep with JBs if it were legal, you're a liar. 

I'm expecting this to land on /r/IncelTears with at least 100 upvotes, the virtue signalling those men do and the women worship gives me aids, would rather be a virgin then a white knight/male feminist.

RE: I'm 18 and I would have sex with a 16-17 year old

the stacy of my school had a 19 year old bf and she was like 15 years old

That's hardly a controversial statement, in my country not even normies would raise their eyebrows when you tell it to them. Idk why some people here are so sensitive.

Wow. A 18 y/o that likes females a year or 2 under him?

Come on you pedophile!! You're suppose to go for women almost twice your age dude!!!! When they're bitter and ugly

modus_coperandi said:
That's hardly a controversial statement, in my country not even normies would raise their eyebrows when you tell it to them. Idk why some people here are so sensitive.

According to /r/IncelTears, being sexually attracted to girls in their mid teens is bad, not saying I would act on it, but I would be lying if I said I weren't attracted to them.

These high school sluts are litteraly getting gangbanged in school bathrooms, and normies try to act like they are too young for sex.

Men who purport to not be attracted to females of a certain age should be left on a desert island with one.

We'll soon see if he means it.

That isn't a big age Gap.

FACEandLMS said:
Men who purport to not be attracted to females of a certain age should be left on a desert island with one.

We'll soon see if he means it.

Word. 

I love the honesty here, incelqueers live in an imaginary dream world of virtue signaling. Let one of their incels have a 16 year old fall into his lap and we'll see all those morals go out the window. 

But then that incel would probably post and apologize for what he's done and ask the incelqueers how he can become a better person LOL

Sub8Hate said:
Word. 

I love the honesty here, incelqueers live in an imaginary dream world of virtue signaling. Let one of their incels have a 16 year old fall into his lap and we'll see all those morals go out the window. 

But then that incel would probably post and apologize for what he's done and ask the incelqueers how he can become a better person LOL

Most all male feminists don't give a shit about "not sexualizing women", they just pander to SJWs (ugly sub 3s who think they're worth Chad) because they think it will get them pussy, they are heavy copers and have low testosterone for sure, no man can be that pathetic.

iiiTeMpeR said:
I know this is controversial on this sub but im going to be honest, mad? fucking sue me. Also I'm 18 and currently in university.

I'm not a fucking pedophile, I'm attracted to women, not fucking children (/r/IncelTears seems to think otherwise), 16 year old girls where my suicide fuel back in high school (graduated hs in june 2017) and they look like grown women (girls in grade 11 & 12), they honestly are hot, they look EXACTLY like a girl in her twenties, I don't see a heterosexual man isn't attracted to them, I'm not saying fuck them, but just admit they are cute.

I'm talking about High school chicks like this:
14730715_524877024376429_2062956037324931072_n.jpg

These girls are pretty cute, I'm not a sexual predator, I'm just attracted to women, crazy because if I was a girl, saying how "hot" 16 year old high school studs are, nobody would give a shit. lol talk about equality between the genders, feminism =/= equality. 

got off topic but yea, I would have sex with a 16-17 year old, with consent obviously (according to /r/IncelTears we're pedophilic rapists). Sadly even high school chads mog, especially in canada where I live, full of justin bieber type pretty boys with wavy thick hair and cute beanies who all mog the fuck outta me, I'm talking orb from lookism tier chads, these guys instagram our actual suicide fuel and make me feel like a pathetic loser, that's why I deleted my instagram (made a post about it a while back, I had less then 200 followers, meanwhile my chad friends were toping 2000+ with 900 likes a pic). If you are in your twenties and deny that you would sleep with JBs if it were legal, you're a liar. 

I'm expecting this to land on /r/IncelTears with at least 100 upvotes, the virtue signalling those men do and the women worship gives me aids, would rather be a virgin then a white knight/male feminist.

That's not what any of us mean by pedo, we're talking about the guys wanting to fuck little girls that are 9-13.

please OP comment here asap

nausea said:
https://incels.is/Thread-We-need-a-serious-talk-about-this-topic

OP of that thread is a victim of virtue signalling, he is under the influence of white knightism, a deadly cancer which affects the brain, blackpills are his only chance

iiiTeMpeR said:
OP of that thread is a victim of virtue signalling, he is under the influence of white knightism, a deadly cancer which affects the brain, blackpills are his only chance

comment there man, before the mods will give in to him

Thanks for the nice jailbait. Saved to my "special" folder. What's wrong with wanting a girl 1 or 2 years younger than you? It's far from uncommon.

I'm 20 and may have the chance to fuck a 17 year old sister's friend if I play my cards right. Any tips?

Age of consent in Japan is 13, I think. But I still view, 13 year olds as children though.

Literally nothing wrong with that whatsoever

Chadistan said:
I'm 20 and may have the chance to fuck a 17 year old sister's friend if I play my cards right. Any tips?

Talk to her, gain her trust, see if she is enthusiastic, initiate, she how see responds, if she is reciprocating? plow her, but before getting your hopes up just a reminder that if you're actually ugly, then just give up, seriouisly, 17 year old girls are vocal about their shallowness, I got called ugly in high school by both guys and girls, don't set your hopes up. 

If you're good looking you honestly don't even have to try, just be in the same room and she will give you the "fuck me wet pussy" look, and you'll no what to do from there, but since you're posting here I'm assuming you aren't hot, so it will be hard (impossible for sub 4s like most of us here).

Eh...I’m 19 and I too would date someone 2 or a year younger than me, how is this in any way controversial or pedophilia?

Octopusgun2 said:
Eh...I’m 19 and I too would date someone 2 or a year younger than me, how is this in any way controversial or pedophilia?

I saw a few posts on /r/IncelTears calling us pedophiles and "weirdos" for being attracted to 16 year old girls.

In the UK the age of consent is 16. When i was 18? Yeah i looked at girls around that age. Now i'm older i prefer women more my own age - 21+ (but more in the 25-35 range) because i don't really have anything in common with girls younger than that. They are in a different part of their lives and culturally they would be far to young to relate to someone my age.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Chadistan said:
Talk to her, gain her trust, see if she is enthusiastic, initiate, she how see responds, if she is reciprocating? plow her, but before getting your hopes up just a reminder that if you're actually ugly, then just give up, seriouisly, 17 year old girls are vocal about their shallowness, I got called ugly in high school by both guys and girls, don't set your hopes up.
If you're good looking you honestly don't even have to try, just be in the same room and she will give you the "fuck me wet pussy" look, and you'll no what to do from there, but since you're posting here I'm assuming you aren't hot, so it will be hard (impossible for sub 4s like most of us here).

I only see her when she is over with my sister, but she seems very keen, laughs at all my shitty jokes and is one of few women to give me eye contact and smiles at me. I know for a fact that she's a virgin also and I'd give her 5.5/10 in looks. I'd be prepared to LTR her; how can I do this?

16 is fine but some people were talking about fucking 13 year olds

iiiTeMpeR said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I saw a few posts on /r/IncelTears calling us pedophiles and "weirdos" for being attracted to 16 year old girls.
Tbh, there’s quite a few pedos around here. FACEandLMS is over 30 and wishes he can have sex with a minor. Me wanting to fuck someone 2 or 1 year younger isn’t pedophilia.

Chadistan said:
I only see her when she is over with my sister, but she seems very keen, laughs at all my shitty jokes and is one of few women to give me eye contact and smiles at me. I know for a fact that she's a virgin also and I'd give her 5.5/10 in looks. I'd be prepared to LTR her; how can I do this?

DUDE THIS YOUR CHANCE, I WISH I HAD A CHANCE LIKE YOURS.

Take things slowly, VERY SLOWLY, if she gets that white knight "i want to fuck you know" vibe she won't want to. STEP BY STEP, get closer to her, so how she responds when you're touching her (not going up to her and touching, while doing stuff), if she likes it? you are gucci, just keep doing it and then ask her out. 

TD;LR: TAKE YOUR TIME, DON'T RUSH THIS, THIS AIN'T A RACE, YOU MIGHT ESCAPE GOOD LUCK BROTHER

Octopusgun2 said:
Tbh, there’s quite a few pedos around here. FACEandLMS is over 30 and wishes he can have sex with a minor. Me wanting to fuck someone 2 or 1 year younger isn’t pedophilia.

bro send me the link to that comment, he seems like a chill guy in his videos

iiiTeMpeR said:
Chadistan said:
DUDE THIS YOUR CHANCE, I WISH I HAD A CHANCE LIKE YOURS.
Take things slowly, VERY SLOWLY, if she gets that white knight "i want to fuck you know" vibe she won't want to. STEP BY STEP, get closer to her, so how she responds when you're touching her (not going up to her and touching, while doing stuff), if she likes it? you are gucci, just keep doing it and then ask her out.
TD;LR: TAKE YOUR TIME, DON'T RUSH THIS, THIS AIN'T A RACE, YOU MIGHT ESCAPE GOOD LUCK BROTHER

Octopusgun2 said:
bro send me the link to that comment, he seems like a chill guy in his videos

Sadly the thread got deleted because of female worship so I can’t really link it. I can’t really blame him tho as Inceldom fucks your brain up.

Octopusgun2 said:
Sadly the thread got deleted because of female worship so I can’t really link it. I can’t really blame him tho as Inceldom fucks your brain up.

Inceldom makes you attracted to any object with a hole

I'm 18 and was dating a 16 year old like 2 months ago. It's perfectly acceptable.