Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'll take a Woman With Kids Under The Following Conditions:

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
She's a widow or there was a legitimate reason for the divorce.
The kids were born IN WEDLOCK.
The kids / grandkids are not mixed race
Maximum two kids
The kids are on their own
She must be sympathetic to involuntary Virgins

Now remember, women back then did not have as much sex out of wedlock, like they do today.

The woman can be over 50.
She doesn't have to be Einstein.
She doesn't have to be rich.
She can even look like Frankenstein.

Last edited:
So her kids would have to be adults? At our age the odds of that happening are actually increasing. If anything she's got grandkids by now.

ill take the kids if i can turn them into high iq people by getting them to study there ass off

ill take the kids if i can turn them into high iq people by getting them to study there ass off
Kid is going to cry to the mom and they will cuck you, hope one actually try to beat you and you end up in jail for autodefense against a minor.

THERE IS A REASON WHY BEING A CUCK LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING BAD.

The woman and kids have to be yours or either just use the woman as hump and dump

Gtfo larper.
Tbh. @BlkPillPres what say you kek?
She's a widow or there was a legitimate reason for the divorce.
The kids were born IN WEDLOCK.
The kids / grandkids are not mixed race
Maximum two kids
The kids are on their own
She must be sympathetic to involuntary Virgins

Now remember, women back then did not have as much sex out of wedlock, like they do today.

The woman can be over 50.
She doesn't have to be Einstein.
She doesn't have to be rich.
She can even look like Frankenstein.
So you would rather have a frankenstein foid with deformed children than a 10/10 stacey with half mixed race children. Stupid fuck.

So you would rather have a frankenstein foid with deformed children than a 10/10 stacey with half mixed race children. Stupid fuck.

Is that what he said?

So if you refuse to try all avenues that can get you laid based on ego/moral based reasons, you can still be an incel?
Yes. Because no mother has EVER offered me sex. I haven't refused anything.
I am only a Voluntary Virgin if I had refused a woman, which I have not.
If I saw I would refuse her, I am still not Voluntary Celibate.
If I said I would rob a bank, I am still not a bank robber UNLESS I GO THROUGH WITH IT.
Anything I said is a WHAT IF. It has never happened.
I am still an Incel because no woman offered me sex / or even to be girlfriend.
Not deformed, not a mother, not a retard. NOTHING.

I'd take her and the kids only if they were all daughters over 18 and she would let me fuck them.

Yes. Because no mother has EVER offered me sex. I haven't refused anything.
I am only a Voluntary Virgin if I had refused a woman, which I have not.
If I saw I would refuse her, I am still not Voluntary Celibate.
If I said I would rob a bank, I am still not a bank robber UNLESS I GO THROUGH WITH IT.
Anything I said is a WHAT IF. It has never happened.
I am still an Incel because no woman offered me sex / or even to be girlfriend.
Not deformed, not a mother, not a retard. NOTHING.

I’m not trying to bash you, bro. But why are you creating all these weird hypotheticals? You think all the sudden you’re going to be able to accept and reject an interested foid based on certain criteria?

This just seems so absurd. Aren’t you basically just creating some fantasy whereby you are able to refuse a foid, even though you just admitted it’s never happened even once in your 57 years of living?

It’s like being unemployed your whole life, then saying: “I’d be the CEO of a tech or retail company, but I wouldn’t be the CEO of a marketing company.” It just seems so far-fetched.

Don’t get me wrong, I get it, to an extent. One of my fantasies is being in a relationship with a foid, then ghosting her one day.

I’m not a cuck so I would never date a single mother under any circumstances

Yes. Because no mother has EVER offered me sex.

The point went over your head or you just can't read so i'll repeat again

I said: You refuse to try ALL AVENUES, I never said you refused women

You refused to try ANY SIGNIFINCATNY ALTERNATIVE METHODS OF GAINING ACCESS TO SEX (or relationships)

You refused to pay for for sex, and you did nothing to get it anywhere else, with the money you waste on sex dolls over decades, you could have long moved to some SEA country and likely be married with children by now, your retard egoist mindset destroyed your entire life