Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'll take a Woman With Kids Provided They're Not Mixed Race.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I'm willing to settle for a woman with kids provided that not only they, but also the grand-kids are not mixed race.
Her children have to b adults and out of the house.

But you like phat black asses. What was the plan there? Never have kids?

But you like phat black asses. What was the plan there? Never have kids?
Well if they're MY kids, then that's OK; but there's nothing to discuss, since me getting a Black Woman is like winning the lottery.

And if they're out of the house, what does it matter? It's not like you have to pay child support or take them to the zoo.

Good morning sweetie. I'm just here to notify you that we appreciate your willingness to support a strong, independent single mom, but I think you'll agree that your posting in these forums is going to be a little problematic for her! Since you want to help her so much, we'll let you contribute to household taxes like you were actually married, except we'll place a restraining order on you and if we find out that if you so much as touched her then you best be sure that hand (or other body part) is coming off. Thanks for understanding hubby!

You disgust me. You truly do.

never raising kids or giving money to some used foid NO THANKS

Good morning sweetie. I'm just here to notify you that we appreciate your willingness to support a strong, independent single mom, but I think you'll agree that your posting in these forums is going to be a little problematic for her! Since you want to help her so much, we'll let you contribute to household taxes like you were actually married, except we'll place a restraining order on you and if we find out that if you so much as touched her then you best be sure that hand (or other body part) is coming off. Thanks for understanding hubby!
I ain't paying for her kids.
I'm going to be a Scrooge with my money - with what little I have.
No birthday presents, no Christmas Presents. No Nothing.

You're in your 50's , So that's fine

no kids for me

You disgust me. You truly do.
I cut OP some slack because he's literally the oldest guy on this forum, but yeah, never a good idea to have relationships with single moms, even if you're super old.

People here need to stop calling men who are raising non-blood kids cucks. Pretty offensive to members here who have a step dad.

I’m old and no.

Good luck with all that!

I've been rejected by such foids often!

If you live urban or around blacks you might be able to find an older black woman that would hook up with you.

They seem to be pretty easy going.... But I'm not 100% sure. Worth a try if that's your cup of tea.

I cut OP some slack because he's literally the oldest guy on this forum, but yeah, never a good idea to have relationships with single moms, even if you're super old.
Thank you for the slack I appreciate it. Since I can't get a woman, I may have to resort to other options. I don't care what other people think. People think my dolls are weird, yet I continue to have sex with them. People think I'm weird anyway.
People here need to stop calling men who are raising non-blood kids cucks. Pretty offensive to members here who have a step dad.
I am not raising someone else's kid. I am not marrying the mother. I am just using her for sex.
A step or two above a prostitute.

Last edited:
Even grown up men ask for money to stepfathers these days so be prepared for that

I suppose at your age that's reasonable.

How many dolls do you have?
And how expensive?
Three. A Black, a White and an Oriental.
They cost about $3,500 apiece - USED.
New, they go for $7,000+.
So yes, another man stuck his p---s in my dolls, but I save $3,500 apiece.