Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ill never understand men who chase women with the intention of getting married

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Why are men supposed to do the chasing and then also be the providers?
You're low iq if you think "because she gives you chance at reproduction :soy:"

Guess it's just feminine masculinity, or a gynocentric masculinity perhaps?

because men are biologically superior to women and smarter

bc we want to reproduce with a foid that loves us + I'm religious. fuck this degenerate hookup culture bullshit

bc we want to reproduce with a foid that loves us + I'm religious. fuck this degenerate hookup culture bullshit
Over for religioncels :feelskek:

Foid worship is foolish, anyway.

I believe both genders are retarded af
:yes::yes::yes:

Men are taught that they need to earn and deserve a woman which is retarted because foids are not taught anymore to be good wives and mothers.

Marriage is an archaic and broken system, even foids acknowledge this funny enough, albeit for the opposite reasons (the wrong ones)

The destruction of marriage is arguably the most root cause (or correlation, doesn't matter) of inceldom. You can't have hypergamy in an idealistic marital system. Sure there are exception, but in general, a society that embraces marriage has many more women interested in what our society calls "low value males" .
Women are competent at like 5 things. By implying women can do these things, it leads to egalitarianism that destroys marriage. Men have to chase and provide because women can't.

Also God instituted marriage in Eden and that's a good enough reason tbhtbh

The destruction of marriage is arguably the most root cause (or correlation, doesn't matter) of inceldom. You can't have hypergamy in an idealistic marital system. Sure there are exception, but in general, a society that embraces marriage has many more women interested in what our society calls "low value males" .

Women are competent at like 5 things. By implying women can do these things, it leads to egalitarianism that destroys marriage. Men have to chase and provide because women can't.

I don't know about the religion part because I'm not religious myself so it iust sounds like cope to me

But I don't believe the lack of marriages is the root inceldom.

I don't know about the religion part because I'm not religious myself so it iust sounds like cope to me

But I don't believe the lack of marriages is the root inceldom.

Whatever people want to call it, enforced monogamy works to minimize inceldom.

But marriage as it is practiced today is a joke and people pushing that form of marriage are retarded cucks.

I don't want nobody to be forcing something on me.

It's not on you, it's on to females, because females are the ones with the freedom in the realm of DSR.

You, on the other hand, are forced to be Incel and to rot as it is.

It's not on you, it's on to females, because females are the ones with the freedom in the realm of DSR.

You, on the other hand, are forced to be Incel and to rot as it is.
Nobody is forcing me into being incel, I was just out of luck with my genetics.

Nobody is forcing me into being incel, I was just out of luck with my genetics.

Cope. Enforced monogamy means 3s gets with 3s, so on and so forth. Without this most men are forced into celibacy (insert commonly cited 17 females to every 1 male).

Unless you're like a 1 or a 0.

Cope. Enforced monogamy means 3s gets with 3s, so on and so forth. Without this most men are forced into celibacy (insert commonly cited 17 females to every 1 male).

Unless you're like a 1 or a 0.
Just look at curries, enforced monogamy never worked for them.

Just look at curries, enforced monogamy never worked for them.

I don't pay that much attention to curries, but enforced monogamy doesn't work if:

1) The culture is ruined, and with it the laws.. hence it's no longer actually enforced.
and/or
2) The gender ratios are very unbalanced so that even 1:1 pairings leaves a large amount of Incels.

actually it more has to do with the fact a woman needs to have babies young and if she gets an education and career she will have them late.

I don't pay that much attention to curries, but enforced monogamy doesn't work if:

1) The culture is ruined, and with it the laws.. hence it's no longer actually enforced.
and/or
2) The gender ratios are very unbalanced so that even 1:1 pairings leaves a large amount of Incels.
Enforced monogamy sounds atrocious.
Imagine a pair of 3s reproducing, the amount of ugly people would only increase and at one point collapsing the human race, I'm against it.

If anything I'd rather be a darwinist, stop allowing ugly people to reproduce, sure some will always suffer while others prosper but that's always the case anyways.

Enforced monogamy sounds atrocious.
Imagine a pair of 3s reproducing, the amount of ugly people would only increase and at one point collapsing the human race, I'm against it.

If anything I'd rather be a darwinist, stop allowing ugly people to reproduce, sure some will always suffer while others prosper but that's always the case anyways.

What is considered the best will shift. If the worst males become Chadlites, then Chadlite will be the new Incel. This will happen if only the best-looking people keep on reproducing to the exclusion of everyone else.

So you're advocating a state of society where most males will always be Incel by virtue of being lesser to the GigaChads and then the TeraChads and so on.

I assume you still believe most males should be given a sexual outlet even if they aren't reproducing, though.

What is considered the best will shift. If the worst males become Chadlites, then Chadlite will be the new Incel. This will happen if only the best-looking people keep on reproducing to the exclusion of everyone else.

So you're advocating a state of society where most males will always be Incel by virtue of being lesser to the GigaChads and then the TeraChads and so on.

I assume you still believe most males should be given a sexual outlet even if they aren't reproducing, though.
It's not only about looks, but ugly people are related with various health problems and physical disadvantages as well.

Yes, fucking prostitutes and sex toys shouldn't be ridiculed if a man uses them, it seems women still have the upper hand in this matter.

Most people do it because they want their kids to grow up with parents... Its not about the wife exlusively likw you said.

Most people do it because they want their kids to grow up with parents... Its not about the wife exlusively likw you said.
Yeah no shit, but why should the man play the role of peacock and provider?

Its an old fashion tradition that boomers push to their kids, not realizing how skewed and fucking demented modern dating is.

It's a genetic imperative

Its an old fashion tradition that boomers push to their kids, not realizing how skewed and fucking demented modern dating is.

That is true. Boomers push lots of things on their kids without understanding how much has changed in just 30 years. It's not even close, like they came from a different planet. I mean, some Boomer parents have sons pushing 30 years old and their first assumption is that he's gay for fuck's sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back