Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I’ll never marry or deal with a foid that isn’t a virgin.

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
Just imagine how cucked it is to be with a non-virgin women. Dozens of other men have filled her roastie beef flaps with gallons of semen and have made imprints on the walls of her vagina with the shape of their penises. You will never compare. It’s like putting someone else’s dirty semen filled moldy underwear on.

there's guys on here that want to give oral sex to a woman like that

Would still put my lil prick into her and cum down her fucking sloppy roastie throat and when finished kick her out my home and block her (in video game)

They're excellent for entertainment, though.

Would still put my lil prick into her and cum down her fucking sloppy roastie throat and when finished kick her out my home and block her (in video game)
@Sneir hunter Biden moment

there are no virgin women

Non virgin foids are VERY rare though. Virgin foids are still better for relationships though for pair bonding reasons.

Non virgin foids are VERY rare though. Virgin foids are still better for relationships though for pair bonding reasons.
I wonder if any of the mail order foids you can marry are virgin

I wonder if any of the mail order foids you can marry are virgin
You have to search in kindergarten if you want a virgin and I'm not sure if you'll find any

same
just imagine "loving" a whore who was previously facially and anally abused by someone else, these memories and lust will never go away, she'll forever be damaged goods

39010.jpg

I’ll never marry​

Yeah the sentence stops for me thhere :cryfeels: