Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’ll never have women lust after me

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’ll never have women lust after me the same way they lust after Chad they don’t even look at me at all women treat Chad like he’s a God amongst men I’ll never have that I’ll never have women flocking to me Caressing my body and stuff I’ll always just be a background character to them I’m not even the type of guy they’ll date outta desperation I’m the type of guy their friend will suggest then she’ll say “ no I’m not that desperate “ that’s how subhumans are treated we’re not even regarded as men

I will never have women wetting their pants after me

I’ll never have women lust after me the same way they lust after Chad they don’t even look at me at all women treat Chad like he’s a God amongst men I’ll never have that I’ll never have women flocking to me Caressing my body and stuff I’ll always just be a background character to them I’m not even the type of guy they’ll date outta desperation I’m the type of guy their friend will suggest then she’ll say “ no I’m not that desperate “ that’s how subhumans are treated we’re not even regarded as men
because your an incel

It may not seem obvious, but I'll always be an incel. Just wanted to say that.

I won't have them lust after either due to incompetent genetics from both parents. It ain't easy