Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'll never get resepct

• Thread starter Deleted member 39301
  • Start date
Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
I'm not a jestermaxxxer, but I'm a naturally jokey and sarcastic person. I don't have any friends but I like to joke around with my family a lot. I always knew that my family had little to no respect for me because of this, but yesterday was the day it really hit me. These people that are supposed to be my family constantly treat me like I'm some sort of dumbass, they constantly ask me to do shit for them and I get no respect of it. I'm fine with helping my family out, but it gets hard when you're trying your hardest and you know they wont care at the end. All my family members think I'm a idiot and don't respect any of my opinions. They just see me as some weird virgin with no friends. The only time they're ever nice to me is when they want to get something from me, usually money. Even my youngest cousin are taught not to have any sort of respect for me, and I fall into the trap of trying to be nice to them just because they're kids. I want to care for other people and I want to be a compassionate person, but it hard when the people that are supposed to fucking care about you treat you like shit.

I can relate.

Ditch your family or gaslight them about they did you wrong

why are you here again..? is it your face or height?

Ditch your family or gaslight them about they did you wrong
I bring it up to my mother all the time, she doesn't care. She tells me that I'm hang to old shit for no reason and that I need to go see a therapist, but when I was actually given a therapist by my middle school several years ago, she didn't want to pay for it and told me that therapy was for white people. She pays for therapy for my little sister though and babies the shit out of her.
why are you here again..? is it your face or height?
both. I'm essentially 5'7'' Jay-Z.

Nobody cares about genetic trash,the sooner you learn and accept that,the better you will be.
When you're genetic trash it doesn't matter what you do,you will never be good enough,you will always be treated like a pos,so you might as well ldar like me.

Nobody cares about genetic trash,the sooner you learn and accept that,the better you will be.
When you're genetic trash it doesn't matter what you do,you will never be good enough,you will always be treated like a pos,so you might as well ldar like me.