Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’ll never get over my hatred for my school bullies

Tell that to @ShySaxon
Some people are just pure evil, zero tolerance of bullying means diddly squat if it isnt enforced. My bullies are successful now, where’s the justice there?

same here, i wish them nothing but a painful slow death

I would've gone ER on them tbh

You shouldn’t

One day they will pay with thhEiR blood

Teachers witnessed me being physically bullied multiple times. They just looked the other way and blamed me instead for provoking them because I’m a short ugly ethnic.
Read your whole post man. Sorry you went through this.

Teachers are worst. Some are cowards. Some do nothing because they were bullies themselves in school and enjoy vicariously watching the drama. Others just don't want to interfere with what they view as the natural social order. Regardless, they do nothing because they hated you too.

These teachers that watched this stuff happen are the scum of the earth. Anytime I hear society give platitudes to how 'great' teachers are, it makes me want to puke. Collectively, they are a subhuman class.

They’ve traumatised and mentally scarred me for life. Every push, kick and punch is permanently etched into my brain. Every time they laughed or ridiculed me because of the way I look will never be forgotten. Sometimes I feel a low throbbing, aching pain and sometimes my blood is literally boiling and I’m punching walls, banging on doors and kicking down chairs. It makes me so furious seeing their pictures on fb and insta (I have fake accounts before anyone calls me a fucking normalfag). They’re out there progressing in life, graduating university, travelling around Europe with their girlfriends.

I hate myself for being such a pussy and never fighting back. I remember one time these two guys picked me up from behind, crammed me into a wheelie bin closed the lid on my head and ran away laughing their heads off. And whenever it snowed EVERYONE would gang up on me, chase me down and one by one smash the snow into my face and smear it over my eyes and lips. Now even if I could beat the shit out of them, I’d wouldn’t be able to without being arrested and thrown in prison.

I legit can’t concentrate on anything and my brains decaying from all this suppressed anger. Jfl I think I’ve even lost the ability to express my own fucking feelings in writing. Thank god my exam got cancelled and replaced with coursework because of the chan virus because I would’ve seriously failed and kicked out of university. I have so much time on my hands but all I’m doing is lying in bed all day depressed af because of how much of a fucking loser I am and how much time I’ve wasted. I’ve tried picking up new hobbies (football/soccer, learning a new language, drawing) as a cope, but I keep getting distracted and I stop practising regularly.

I swear if I had positive experiences growing up instead of being relentlessly bullied I wouldn’t be such a loser right now, not even taking my looks into account.
No replies jfl, even here I’m an outcast.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I was bullied too. Can totally relate.

Now just use that rage to level up your power level. I have.

Now as a grown man, my fists hard as steel. I use the back part of a forklift (the heaviest solid metal part of it) as a punching bag. I also whack my shins with metal pipes just for fun. I have MMA training with decent fighting skills.

Major life fuel knowing that if I was to fight my bullies now it won't even be a fight. It will be like a predator taking down it's prey... :)

My bullies would kick me in the shins at max force

sounds like an origin story to me, its not ovER just yet

Sometimes i keep daydreaming that my bullies ended up in a nasty accident or got killed in a nasty way.. but it never happens, the world is unfair, terrible people are getting good stuff they dont deserve and good people are getting bad stuff they dont deserve

I takes time to recover for it :feelscry: