Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’ll never get over my hatred for my school bullies

T

Turbansinghcel

Failed chadlite
-
They’ve traumatised and mentally scarred me for life. Every push, kick and punch is permanently etched into my brain. Every time they laughed or ridiculed me because of the way I look will never be forgotten. Sometimes I feel a low throbbing, aching pain and sometimes my blood is literally boiling and I’m punching walls, banging on doors and kicking down chairs. It makes me so furious seeing their pictures on fb and insta (I have fake accounts before anyone calls me a fucking normalfag). They’re out there progressing in life, graduating university, travelling around Europe with their girlfriends.

I hate myself for being such a pussy and never fighting back. I remember one time these two guys picked me up from behind, crammed me into a wheelie bin closed the lid on my head and ran away laughing their heads off. And whenever it snowed EVERYONE would gang up on me, chase me down and one by one smash the snow into my face and smear it over my eyes and lips. Now even if I could beat the shit out of them, I’d wouldn’t be able to without being arrested and thrown in prison.

I legit can’t concentrate on anything and my brains decaying from all this suppressed anger. Jfl I think I’ve even lost the ability to express my own fucking feelings in writing. Thank god my exam got cancelled and replaced with coursework because of the chan virus because I would’ve seriously failed and kicked out of university. I have so much time on my hands but all I’m doing is lying in bed all day depressed af because of how much of a fucking loser I am and how much time I’ve wasted. I’ve tried picking up new hobbies (football/soccer, learning a new language, drawing) as a cope, but I keep getting distracted and I stop practising regularly.

I swear if I had positive experiences growing up instead of being relentlessly bullied I wouldn’t be such a loser right now, not even taking my looks into account.
No replies jfl, even here I’m an outcast.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Brutal noreplypill
Use a tl;dr ngl half of users here don't have the attention span to read all of that

Well you can thank our shit school system for that. If the government gave a damn about education, schools would make behavior like that detrimental to the bullies future career. But behavior like that is accepted as if its just another part of school.

As if its normal. JFL.

Even females masturbate to the thought of a weaker man (you) Being bullied by a stronger male with better genetics. Shit world.

You're not wrong, I feel the same about my childhood bullies.

The worst is when people ask you to forgive them.

Same tbh. The people who laughed at me and made fun of me are now instagram models, unironically. One of them is going to Arizona for a surfing competition.

The ones who bullied me for being white/pale are now in college because of Jewish diversity quotas.

The females that rejected me and called me ugly are going to parties and getting thousands of dollars from cucks and simps, all while being empowered to do so.

Lifes not fair sweetie:soy::soy::soy:

I feel the same with the no replies here, and being an utter reject on all nerd escapes tbh. Your bullies are probably having a blast having tonnes of sex and partying btw, sorry to tell you this :(

Brutal noreplypill
Use a tl;dr ngl half of users here don't have the attention span to read all of that
Ik, I’m bad at summarising my thoughts concisely ngl. Did you read it at least?

Well you can thank our shit school system for that. If the government gave a damn about education, schools would make behavior like that detrimental to the bullies future career. But behavior like that is accepted as if its just another part of school.

As if its normal. JFL.

Even females masturbate to the thought of a weaker man (you) Being bullied by a stronger male with better genetics. Shit world.
I think that if students are found to be bullying another student either physically or verbally they should be expelled. Suspension is just a vacation for them.

Same tbh. The people who laughed at me and made fun of me are now instagram models, unironically. One of them is going to Arizona for a surfing competition.

The ones who bullied me for being white/pale are now in college because of Jewish diversity quotas.

The females that rejected me and called me ugly are going to parties and getting thousands of dollars from cucks and simps, all while being empowered to do so.

Lifes not fair sweetie:soy::soy::soy:
Jewish diversity quotas?? Did big nosed Jewish boys actually bully you?

I think that if students are found to be bullying another student either physically or verbally they should be expelled. Suspension is just a vacation for them.

Exactly. Harsher punishments would lessen the amount of bullying.

Teachers witnessed me being physically bullied multiple times. They just looked the other way and blamed me instead for provoking them because I’m a short ugly ethnic.

Last edited:
yeah i have fantasized so many times about the ways that i can humiliate and kill my bullies. I still do actually my hatred is forever

this one bbc comes to mind has about 7 kids with idk how mant different foids.

No he means the jews that control our government have "diversity" quotas where they basically give free scholarships to 65 IQ blacks as one of their many ways to subvert and destroy every white nation on Earth.

You're not wrong, I feel the same about my childhood bullies.

The worst is when people ask you to forgive them.
‘Just get over it bro. Kids will be kids bro. Just move on and forget all the emotional and physical trauma you suffered in your most important formative years bro’

Teachers witnessed me being physically bullied multiple times. They just looked the other way and blamed me instead for provoking them because I’m an short ugly ethnic.
Teachers just don't want to deal with stuff like that. And to be fair even if they tried the school system is so messed up they wouldn't get any where.

No he means the jews that control our government have "diversity" quotas where they basically give free scholarships to 65 IQ blacks as one of their many ways to subvert and destroy every white nation on Earth.
That makes a lot more sense. I’m so stupid jfl

I did. You know how?

I had even bigger assholes to deal with after I graduated high school.

Every phrase will be different sets of people screwing you over so you tend the forget the older ones.

No. All races did, but the whites had richer parents and so are becoming things like instagram models or going to college on their mommys money, whereas the niggers and spics that bullied me for being white are getting a free ride through life, which wouldn't happen if it wasn't for jewish made "diversity quotas"

yeah i have fantasized so many times about the ways that i can humiliate and kill my bullies. I still do actually my hatred is forever
Same. it’s lifefuel though , seeing their recent photos Some of them have legit started balding and look ugly as fuck. Norwood reaper has cucked them so hard.
I did. You know how?

Every phrase will be different sets of people screwing you over so you tend the forget the older ones.
You mean you were bullied in university too? In uk universities they have a zero tolerance policy on any kind of bullying and it’s usually reported to the police if it’s phyiscal.

Last edited:
Feel you there. I stalk them regularly just to feel that hatred. Hatred in a way warms my soul.

I feel you, OP. Bullying is one of the worst things to happen in life. It starts with school and mildly continues at workplace. I personally experienced the fact that without thugs, females and temperamental people, it's much easier for me to get accepted. So all I have to do is to stay away from 'them'.

Last edited:
Same. it’s lifefuel though , seeing their recent photos Some of them have legit started balding and look ugly as fuck. Norwood reaper has cucked them so hard.

You mean you were bullied in university too? In uk universities they have a zero tolerance policy on any kind of bullying and it’s usually reported to the police if it’s phyiscal.
Tell that to @ShySaxon

As if its normal. JFL.

All I ever wanted to do was study hard and make a few friends. But no, short ethnic guys can’t be left alone, they have to be bullied to the point where they’re suicidal. And jfl the government doesn’t give a shit about us, they care more about ugly foids getting a few negative comments on social media than real physical bullying.
I feel you, OP. Bullying is one of the worst things to happen in life. It starts with school and mildly continues at workplace. I personally experienced the fact that without thugs, females and temperamental people, it's much easier for me to get accepted.
Thank you my friend. And I’m dreading the professional, corporate, working environment (if I even somehow get a job). At least at university, I can sit alone in my room all day and revise in peace.
Feel you there. I stalk them regularly just to feel that hatred. Hatred in a way warms my soul.
I’m trying to stop stalking them.It’s really bad in the way my hatred of them consumes me until I can no longer be productive.

Last edited:
I can relate, it sucks. My experience was very minor compared to yours though, which is why I brushed it off at the time. Looking back I wish I had retaliated, even if I did get in trouble. I hate myself for being such a bitch. I just wanna torture and kill all of the people who picked on me.

Last edited:
‘Just get over it bro. Kids will be kids bro. Just move on and forget all the emotional and physical trauma you suffered in your most important formative years bro’
That makes a lot more sense. I’m so stupid jfl
I read your post and tbh I know the anger you're feeling. I used to be very upset at myself, I repeatedly broke the bones in my hands from punching brick walls and concrete. I'd have these giant 1 inch lumps on my knuckles like out of a cartoon. I would do it so often I didn't think I'd be able to use my hands at all later in life. The emotional pain got worse and worse I lost my job and experienced homelessness because I couldn't take care of myself anymore. I still have that anger, but it's no longer volatile and irrepressible. I've learned from my past and it still hurts but I hope I'll be someone great when I'm older.

I read your post and tbh I know the anger you're feeling. I used to be very upset at myself, I repeatedly broke the bones in my hands from punching brick walls and concrete. I'd have these giant 1 inch lumps on my knuckles like out of a cartoon. I would do it so often I didn't think I'd be able to use my hands at all later in life. The emotional pain got worse and worse I lost my job and experienced homelessness because I couldn't take care of myself anymore. I still have that anger, but it's no longer volatile and irrepressible. I've learned from my past and it still hurts but I hope I'll be someone great when I'm older.
Thank you my friend. And did you end up homeless didn’t your parents at least support you?
I can relate, it sucks. My experience was very minor compared to yours though, which is why I brushed it off at the time. Looking back I wish I had retaliated, even if I did get in trouble. I hate myself for being such a bitch. I just wanna torture and kill all of the people who picked on me.
I’m just waiting for the Norwood reaper to cuck them all. A few of them have lost a lot of hair already. It’s immense lifefuel tbh I’m cackling at their photos like a deranged lunatic sometimes.
:cryfeels:

Last edited:
Thank you my friend. And did you end up homeless didn’t your parents at least support you?
yeah they helped me out, I ended up on NEETbuxx and been taking it easy since

Fellow jatt cel

“We all got bullied bro get over it bro”

Why do they always lie like that?

being bullied is an incel trait.

They’ve traumatised and mentally scarred me for life. Every push, kick and punch is permanently etched into my brain. Every time they laughed or ridiculed me because of the way I look will never be forgotten. Sometimes I feel a low throbbing, aching pain and sometimes my blood is literally boiling and I’m punching walls, banging on doors and kicking down chairs. It makes me so furious seeing their pictures on fb and insta (I have fake accounts before anyone calls me a fucking normalfag). They’re out there progressing in life, graduating university, travelling around Europe with their girlfriends.

I hate myself for being such a pussy and never fighting back. I remember one time these two guys picked me up from behind, crammed me into a wheelie bin closed the lid on my head and ran away laughing their heads off. And whenever it snowed EVERYONE would gang up on me, chase me down and one by one smash the snow into my face and smear it over my eyes and lips. Now even if I could beat the shit out of them, I’d wouldn’t be able to without being arrested and thrown in prison.

I legit can’t concentrate on anything and my brains decaying from all this suppressed anger. Jfl I think I’ve even lost the ability to express my own fucking feelings in writing. Thank god my exam got cancelled and replaced with coursework because of the chan virus because I would’ve seriously failed and kicked out of university. I have so much time on my hands but all I’m doing is lying in bed all day depressed af because of how much of a fucking loser I am and how much time I’ve wasted. I’ve tried picking up new hobbies (football/soccer, learning a new language, drawing) as a cope, but I keep getting distracted and I stop practising regularly.

I swear if I had positive experiences growing up instead of being relentlessly bullied I wouldn’t be such a loser right now, not even taking my looks into account.
No replies jfl, even here I’m an outcast.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Holy shit I relate with this so much.

Despite it being a while ago, everything the bullies have done to me will come back to me when I'm doing homework or playing fifa or something and then suddenly my heart will start pounding and my hands shake and I feel like punching the walls n stuff.

Unlike you, I did luckily beat up one of my bullies once, but it wasn't enough however it did stop bullying for a couple of weeks at least and then everything went back to normal

Bruh everyone is sociopathic/psychotic towards incels you can't really blame them for going ER and have the people they killed being the victims

Holy shit I relate with this so much.

Despite it being a while ago, everything the bullies have done to me will come back to me when I'm doing homework or playing fifa or something and then suddenly my heart will start pounding and my hands shake and I feel like punching the walls n stuff.

Unlike you, I did luckily beat up one of my bullies once, but it wasn't enough however it did stop bullying for a couple of weeks at least and then everything went back to normal

Bruh everyone is sociopathic/psychotic towards incels you can't really blame them for going ER and have the people they killed being the victims

Humans by nature are sociopaths. If you ever believe that you're a good person, always remember that under the right circumstances, you would do the same thing. We're all terrible creations

Bullying only happens to High inhibs / low IQcels imo.

I feel the same with the no replies here, and being an utter reject on all nerd escapes tbh. Your bullies are probably having a blast having tonnes of sex and partying btw, sorry to tell you this :(
Same here pal.

You know you can get revenge in some ways over them? Find their address and key their car or slash their tires. Throw rocks at the windows of their house etc

I did. You know how?

this is so true. its like nightmares after nightmares. you just forgetbthe old nightmares but deep down in subconsious level its already crystallized.

I know a high-tier normie that always insults me while playing online with other friends for years ,acting like he is just joking ( I never say anything to him ). I'm planning to gym-max and act as the greatest betasoyboy i can ultil we meet again in real life and break his face ( In Smash Bros ). My only life-fuel right now.

Isn’t it fucked up that all the worst shit people do to you, besides murder or tax evasion, is forgiven by the law over time? It’s like it doesn’t count if enough time passes.

you need to get bigger toughen up and punch on of them, try in the nose to break it. it will torment you until you face it. remeber they are only human and humans are frail, deal them abit of damage even if you have to use a tool and smash them over the head