Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'll never get my childhood back - 0 memories of sexual/romantic experiences

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Never experienced romantic/sexual experiences. Now I'm just getting older(still young but not a teenager), my feeling of emptiness only intensifies and I keep remembering bad memories and the lack of the ones I wanted.

Every time I see a sex/kissing scene in a film of kids/teenager I can't help but envy the characters for having what I've lacked all these years and I get filled with sadness all over again.

Now that I don't have a god, I barely have a meaning, I'm self loathing and I wake up to the cruel nature of this world it just seems as if there's no point.

Devote yourself to some religion or BS, try PUing

TeeHEE! Sweaty, you need to take more showers. Incels are so stupid!

Devote yourself to some religion or BS, try PUing
Religious people can't convince me. To me they sound like coping and delusional bastards that remain willingfully ignorant.
Till god shows up or I experience some miracle(supernatural shiet or I suddenly get smarter/prettier and get buffed) they are coping fucks.

The missed out pill hurts the most, I feel you brother.

I try not to think about that when it crosses my mind tbh

life pretty much ended for me after the age of 12. No good memories in my adolescence.

Religious people can't convince me. To me they sound like coping and delusional bastards that remain willingfully ignorant.
Till god shows up or I experience some miracle(supernatural shiet or I suddenly get smarter/prettier and get buffed) they are coping fucks.
Religion is a good long term coping, it can also be temporarily useful.

Never experienced romantic/sexual experiences. Now I'm just getting older(still young but not a teenager), my feeling of emptiness only intensifies and I keep remembering bad memories and the lack of the ones I wanted.

Every time I see a sex/kissing scene in a film of kids/teenager I can't help but envy the characters for having what I've lacked all these years and I get filled with sadness all over again.

Now that I don't have a god, I barely have a meaning, I'm self loathing and I wake up to the cruel nature of this world it just seems as if there's no point.
Buy a Nintendo boyo.

Soyboy15

No point in life if you missed out on a teen love tbh..

LDAR and immerse yourself in the meaninglessness of the universe. That's what I do.