Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'll never be emotional around normies again

• Thread starter thisissparta420
  • Start date
thisissparta420

thisissparta420

Self-banned
-
I told a guy something sensitive about me. We met on a schizoposting server and many of the people on the server are friendly, anytime I have a low self esteem, they would often cheer me up. I seem to be digressing, I told this normie that I am insecure about my iq and this normie posted a screenshot of that chat into the schizoposting server, he then told me that he is sorry he just found it funny.

I told a guy something sensitive about me. We met on a schizoposting server and many of the people on the server are friendly, anytime I have a low self esteem, they would often cheer me up. I seem to be digressing, I told this normie that I am insecure about my iq and this normie posted a screenshot of that chat into the schizoposting server, he then told me that he is sorry he just found it funny.

Schizoposters aren't normies.

Sorry to hear that man, if you ever need anything Im here for you brocel

If you want to take this on a positive spin, if this were real life all of this would've happened without you even being aware it did, and no one would've apologized

Sorry to hear that man, if you ever need anything Im here for you brocel
Thanks a lot, you brocels have being very nice to you, maybe I won't feel like shit if I interact with people I relate to(you guys)

Thanks a lot, you brocels have being very nice to you, maybe I won't feel like shit if I interact with people I relate to(you guys)
Some can be mean but I'm just a depressed sub5 who wants to talk to other lonely men

I'd do the same tbh

why would you share anything about you with them

if you want to get something off your chest just post it here