Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’ll never be accepted in society due to being ugly and severely mentally ill. But, trannies are more accepted in society.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
Contrary to what IT will / would say about me, I never share the opinions or say the edgy things that I say on here in real life. I’m always extremely nice to people in real life. As a matter of fact, i’m even nice to people who wrong me because I’m too high inhib to start a fight with someone or to get into drama with people. But despite all of my kindness that I inflict upon people, I am still ostracized for being both ugly and autistic. I get bullied even though I am nice to people. Meanwhile, trannies who are literally men who dress up in womens clothes get more respect than me. Men who need mental help rather than having their delusions indulged in and celebrated are more acceptable in our society than me. I never chose to be ugly,autistic, and schizophrenic, but these people chose to dress up in women’s clothing. And guess who gets more acceptance now?

Last edited:
I think people used to randomly attack trannies in the street.
People don't attack ugly people, no onw wants to touch us, not even to physically attack us.
They just want us to go to some corner out of view, and die.
And women want us to wagecuck and think we have a chance so society keeps functioning from tax money.

Contrary to what IT will / would say about me, I never share the opinions or say the edgy things that I say on here in real life. I’m always extremely nice to people in real life. As a matter of fact, i’m even nice to people who wrong me because I’m too high inhib to start a fight with someone or to get into drama with people. But despite all of my kindness that I inflict upon people, I am still ostracized for being both ugly and autistic. I get bullied even thought I am nice to people. Meanwhile, trannies who are literally men who dress up in womens clothes get more respect than me. Men who need mental help rather than having their delusions indulged in and celebrated are more acceptable in our society than me. I never chose to be ugly,autistic, and schizophrenic, but these people chose to dress up in women’s clothing. And guess who gets more acceptance now?
i feel you brocel

100% agree also

I think people used to randomly attack trannies in the street.
People don't attack ugly people, no onw wants to touch us, not even to physically attack us.
They just want us to go to some corner out of view, and die.
And women want us to wagecuck and think we have a chance so society keeps functioning from tax money.
Yea, but its the general consensus in society to support trannies. Go say outside that trans woman aren’t woman, and see what happens. People literally get fired for saying something about trannies. Yea, they have been attacked on the street before, but most people disagree with those attacks. If someone attacked me or you on the street, there would be no media outrage and no one would care. Also, these people chose to be transgender.

if i become transchadner will whores have to accept me as a chad? Then they will have to fuck me

Yea, but its the general consensus in society to support trannies. Go say outside that trans woman aren’t woman, and see what happens. People literally get fired for saying something about trannies. Yea, they have been attacked on the street before, but most people disagree with those attacks. If someone attacked me or you on the street, there would be no media outrage and no one would care. Also, these people chose to be transgender.
true, they choose to look different while uglies have no choice

Contrary to what IT will / would say about me, I never share the opinions or say the edgy things that I say on here in real life. I’m always extremely nice to people in real life. As a matter of fact, i’m even nice to people who wrong me because I’m too high inhib to start a fight with someone or to get into drama with people. But despite all of my kindness that I inflict upon people, I am still ostracized for being both ugly and autistic. I get bullied even though I am nice to people. Meanwhile, trannies who are literally men who dress up in womens clothes get more respect than me. Men who need mental help rather than having their delusions indulged in and celebrated are more acceptable in our society than me. I never chose to be ugly,autistic, and schizophrenic, but these people chose to dress up in women’s clothing. And guess who gets more acceptance now?
It is not your fault. Stay strong brocel. I suggest gymcelling you can also cheat with roids or whatever as long as you will look strong I think people will stop messing with you. I witnessed it myself at my old job there was ugly gymcels there and other ugly guys and people never messed with the gymcels they just left them alone they always picked on the weak dudes though.

So gymcel to stop the passive disrespect that is my suggestion. I am trying to do that now too. Probably wont help u much with ascending though its always better to be gymcelled anyway. Lots of passive benefits.

The kikes want men to became so miserable to literally escape by turning into "women"
It's all going according to the plan.

It is not your fault. Stay strong brocel. I suggest gymcelling you can also cheat with roids or whatever as long as you will look strong I think people will stop messing with you. I witnessed it myself at my old job there was ugly gymcels there and other ugly guys and people never messed with the gymcels they just left them alone they always picked on the weak dudes though.

So gymcel to stop the passive disrespect that is my suggestion. I am trying to do that now too. Probably wont help u much with ascending though its always better to be gymcelled anyway. Lots of passive benefits.
Tbh this may sound like an excuse, but i’m too tight on money, thus I cant afford a gym membership. But I’ll join a gym when i’n available to though.
The kikes want men to became so miserable to literally escape by turning into "women"
It's all going according to the plan.
This. If it wasn’t for the Jews, a lot of the degeneracy that’s very apparent in today’s society would be unheard of.

Tbh this may sound like an excuse, but i’m too tight on money, thus I cant afford a gym membership. But I’ll join a gym when i’n available to though.

This. If it wasn’t for the Jews, a lot of the degeneracy that’s very apparent in today’s society would be unheard of.
You don't need to literally go to the gym. Just buy yourself some dumbbells and start working out at home.

You don't need to literally go to the gym. Just buy yourself some dumbbells and start working out at home.
Good suggestion.

if you are willing to mutilate your genitals = you are worthy of help
if you are ugly and lonely and just want to be accepted and have a chance of obtaining sex and or/ gf = not worthy, seen as subhuman

clown world

if you are ugly and lonely and just want to be accepted and have a chance of obtaining sex and or/ gf = not worthy, seen as subhuman

clown world

problem is, most trannies who get attacked contributed to their attack in some way ( NOT VICTIM BLAMING HERE)
You see the stories all the time, when hookups are about to occur or even in the first few months in a relationship, with trannies getting abused because they didnt tell someone they are trans, their reasoning is usually " because i felt like i didnt need to disclose that information!!!!!!!!!"

Stop trying to rationalize soyciety. Everybody and their big fat mamas know how hypocritical things are. Might makes right. If we somehow had an incel dictatorship, people would think we are right. If women found recessed jaws, short statures, and prey eyes attractive, we would be the chads bullying chad for an incel. It's all just a way to control people. JFL if you take things seriously

clown world
They deserve to die. By force.

because being trans is a mental illness and I guess people feel sorry for them because of all the "woke" media attention. Nobody feels sorry for us, though.