Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'll lower my standards, but I DON’T WANT OBESE WOMEN

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★★
I'll go as down as I can. But no fat chicks. I'm not fat, I have abs for God's sake. How is it unrealistic to want a foid who I can at least lift without breaking my goddamn back.

"You're not entitled to sex honey teehee. You should lower your standards and not be entitled :soy::foidSoy:"
OK IT bucko, now go back to soyddit.

Volcel scum
Listen man, fat bitches are more animalistic, tribal, and super hedonistic none of those qualities make a good partner.

I know for me I have an extremely tiny penis and all that extra fat will hinder my performance greatly.

Listen man, fat bitches are more animalistic, tribal, and super hedonistic none of those qualities make a good partner.

I know for me I have an extremely tiny penis and all that extra fat will hinder my performance greatly.
I was joking

My standard is that her fat cannot prevent me from getting my penis in her pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back